Washington State University Entering Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone still waiting just like me? :)

Interviewed on Feb-7. And just got accepted :biglove::biglove::biglove:
I am looking forward to meet you guys there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats nhann! Are you going to the spokane or Yakima campus?

im looking for a female roommate...most likely going to get a 2-bedroom apartment. please PM me if you're interested!!

Were you guys able to join the facebook group ?

How was the interview process what questions did they ask etc please?

what questions did they ask during the interview process? please and thank u :)

what questions did they ask during the interview process? please and thank u :)

They asked us to not share the questions that were asked during the interview due to giving other students an unfair advantage. I looked up all the questions that I could find on interviews for pharmacy school from the sdn interview feedback tab and practiced them. I felt quite comfortable during the interview. I suggest you do the same and I'm sure you will do well.

Oh OK thanks, another question is how long did it take for pharmcas to process your applications and send it to wsu

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My pharmcas application took a long time. It took the full 5 weeks to calculate GPA and send out application.

Not a problem! PM me if you have any other questions. I was accepted here and will most likely be attending. Very impressed with the interview and loved the school.

Hi everyone, congrats to all of you accepted.

I interviewed on march 3rd of 2017 and I have not heard yet anything. I am worried about it a lot because it is my first choice pharmacy school.
Were there applicants rejected at all or they take pretty much everyone? I heard that they were going to increase the class size up to 200 seats. Is that true?
Please provide a piece of advice.
Thank you

Hey guys!

I was curious to know about everyone's status on the interview. I interviewed at WSU College of Pharmacy on December 5, 2014 and received an acceptance letter right away. However, my other friends who also attended the same interview have not. Have any of you heard back yet? How long does it usually take for WSU to respond after the interview?

Hello. For this year's cycle of interviews, I was one of the people that did not get an acceptance right after the interview. Did your friends get in? How long did it take for them to give them a decision? Thanks!

For those of you who didn’t receive an acceptance on the day of your interview, did you receive a thank you postcard from them?