You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Washington State University Entering Class of 2015
Started by pokemonpcat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats nhann! Are you going to the spokane or Yakima campus?
Congrats nhann! Are you going to the spokane or Yakima campus?Interviewed on Feb-7. And just got accepted
I am looking forward to meet you guys there.
Hi pokemonpcat.Congrats nhann! Are you going to the spokane or Yakima campus?
Im going to Yakima one 🙂. How is ur status?
Yes I was. Sorry for the late reply!Were you guys able to join the facebook group ?
How was the interview process what questions did they ask etc please?
what questions did they ask during the interview process? please and thank u 🙂
what questions did they ask during the interview process? please and thank u 🙂
They asked us to not share the questions that were asked during the interview due to giving other students an unfair advantage. I looked up all the questions that I could find on interviews for pharmacy school from the sdn interview feedback tab and practiced them. I felt quite comfortable during the interview. I suggest you do the same and I'm sure you will do well.
Oh OK thanks, another question is how long did it take for pharmcas to process your applications and send it to wsu
Last edited:
My pharmcas application took a long time. It took the full 5 weeks to calculate GPA and send out application.
Did you do the regular admission or early ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regular
Thanks a lot pharmsuu42!!
Did u apply this year btw
Not a problem! PM me if you have any other questions. I was accepted here and will most likely be attending. Very impressed with the interview and loved the school.
Hi everyone, congrats to all of you accepted.
I interviewed on march 3rd of 2017 and I have not heard yet anything. I am worried about it a lot because it is my first choice pharmacy school.
Were there applicants rejected at all or they take pretty much everyone? I heard that they were going to increase the class size up to 200 seats. Is that true?
Please provide a piece of advice.
Thank you
I interviewed on march 3rd of 2017 and I have not heard yet anything. I am worried about it a lot because it is my first choice pharmacy school.
Were there applicants rejected at all or they take pretty much everyone? I heard that they were going to increase the class size up to 200 seats. Is that true?
Please provide a piece of advice.
Thank you
Hey guys!
I was curious to know about everyone's status on the interview. I interviewed at WSU College of Pharmacy on December 5, 2014 and received an acceptance letter right away. However, my other friends who also attended the same interview have not. Have any of you heard back yet? How long does it usually take for WSU to respond after the interview?
Hello. For this year's cycle of interviews, I was one of the people that did not get an acceptance right after the interview. Did your friends get in? How long did it take for them to give them a decision? Thanks!
Hello. How long did it take for you to hear back from them? I am in the same state for this year's cycle.I interviewed on that day too and I am still waiting!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
