Washington University in St. Louis

Started by DPT2009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT2009

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a phone call today and knew that I was accepted by WUSTL. I am REALLY REALLY happy about this, because I know that the DPT program in WUSTL is one of the very best programs in the nation. Actually it was ranked No.2.
 
It is an excellent school. Congratulations. Unfortunately, it is also probably in the top 5 for cost. Don't lose sight of that.
 
Thank you for your congratulations. Are you sure it is in the top 5 for cost?

The following is from their website:

  • $14,430 per academic semester (5 semesters)
  • $2,364-$3,546 per clinical education segment (totaling $11,229 for the 4 segments)
I think the cost is at the same level as most school's.


It is an excellent school. Congratulations. Unfortunately, it is also probably in the top 5 for cost. Don't lose sight of that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I just threw that out there. I used to be a CI in Kansas City and we would get Wash U students every year. They were significantly more expensive than the other schools we had students from, including Rockhurst college, Marquette, KU and Des Moines, all of which are private except KU.

The costs of school now just make me sick to my stomach.