Program-Specific Info / Q's Washington University OTD Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YogajOTD

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone ! I just got accepted to Washington University in St. Louis. I am from California and have never moved from home before, however I have heard how awesome their program is, so I am considering moving their. I was wondering if anyone knows anything abut the program ? I am still waiting to hear back from USC, which originally was my first choice. If I don't get into USC, I am considering staying in California and going to University of St. Augustine, however I am worried I would miss out on an amazing education at Washington University. Any advice would help as I am making this decision !

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone ! I just got accepted to Washington University in St. Louis. I am from California and have never moved from home before, however I have heard how awesome their program is, so I am considering moving their. I was wondering if anyone knows anything abut the program ? I am still waiting to hear back from USC, which originally was my first choice. If I don't get into USC, I am considering staying in California and going to University of St. Augustine, however I am worried I would miss out on an amazing education at Washington University. Any advice would help as I am making this decision !

Hi there! Just curious which school you decided to attend and how you made your decision. I'm in the same boat and your post really resonated with me. I'm also from CA and have not lived out of state before. I was accepted to Dominican and University of Puget Sound. UPS was originally my first choice but now I'm rethinking it. So far its not been an easy decision!

Hi there! Just curious which school you decided to attend and how you made your decision. I'm in the same boat and your post really resonated with me. I'm also from CA and have not lived out of state before. I was accepted to Dominican and University of Puget Sound. UPS was originally my first choice but now I'm rethinking it. So far its not been an easy decision!
I am literally suppose to decide between usc and WashU tonight and I can’t decide for the life of me . They are both awesome schools. I can relate to you ! This has been the hardest decision ever. Congrats on getting accepted !

Reactions: 1 user
I am literally suppose to decide between usc and WashU tonight and I can’t decide for the life of me . They are both awesome schools. I can relate to you ! This has been the hardest decision ever. Congrats on getting accepted !

Ugh I know how you feel!! I went through the same thing last week. I spent way too long over analyzing both options and was feeling a lot of pressure to make the best decision right up to the last day. For me there were pros and cons to both schools and I liked them for different reasons. Honestly, go with your gut and what feels right to you. This was much easier said than done for me as I could not stop over thinking things but it was the best advice I got from others. Congrats on getting into two great programs! Trust yourself and know that you'll be amazing wherever you go!