Washington University PM&R

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigfrank

SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

I am seriously considering applying to Washington University (in St. Louis) for my PM&R residency. I have heard some good things about it, but cannot find ANY information on FREIDA and cannot find any email addresses of PDs, etc. I tried the email address given on FREIDA but it was returned undeliverable. So...

Does anyone know about this program's reputation, competiveness, strengths, opportunities, etc.?

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks, Frank

Members don't see this ad.

Here's the website for the PM&R Residency:

http://www.neuro.wustl.edu/rehab/res.html#RehabService

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the program. A few things that struck me while looking through the site were:

1. Many fellowships available.
2. An integrated residency track that allows you to start PM&R at the PGY-1 year.

Well.....I hope this helps. You can also trying checking out reviews of PM&R programs on Scutwork.com. Good luck.

Thanks Stink,

Actually, I had already found the website but was disappointed because I got the impression of a severe LACK of outpatient/pain/spine opportunities.

The website doesn't lay out a schedule of outpatient services or opportunities and the fellowships offered all seem to be inpatient-based.

Thanks for you help, Stinky Tofu. I really appreciate it.

Does anyone else have any information????