SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2002
E-USA
Visit site
Status
Hi guys and gals,

I am seriously considering applying to Washington University (in St. Louis) for my PM&R residency. I have heard some good things about it, but cannot find ANY information on FREIDA and cannot find any email addresses of PDs, etc. I tried the email address given on FREIDA but it was returned undeliverable. So...

Does anyone know about this program's reputation, competiveness, strengths, opportunities, etc.?

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks, Frank

S

Stinky T

Here's the website for the PM&R Residency:

http://www.neuro.wustl.edu/rehab/res.html#RehabService

Unfortunately, I don't know much about the program. A few things that struck me while looking through the site were:

1. Many fellowships available.
2. An integrated residency track that allows you to start PM&R at the PGY-1 year.

Well.....I hope this helps. You can also trying checking out reviews of PM&R programs on Scutwork.com. Good luck.

bigfrank

SDN Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2002
E-USA
Visit site
Status
Thanks Stink,

Actually, I had already found the website but was disappointed because I got the impression of a severe LACK of outpatient/pain/spine opportunities.

The website doesn't lay out a schedule of outpatient services or opportunities and the fellowships offered all seem to be inpatient-based.

Thanks for you help, Stinky Tofu. I really appreciate it.

Does anyone else have any information????

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads