WashU Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seona

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how WashU is notifying its accepted applicants this year. I've heard that they meet on the third Thursday of every month (so tomorrow, Dec. 15th!) and then send out acceptance packages the very next day. Do they use USPS, FedEx, etc. and when did all you accepted people receive your packages? Saturday or Monday? I'm asking because my preferred address is a P.O. Box (which only works with USPS) and I won't even be living here for the next month starting this Sunday. Just wanted a heads up so I can change my address with the WashU admin if I had to. Thanks, seona.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to be gone as of Friday evening as well, but I'm planning on calling next Monday to see if anything was decided for me. Or maybe I should call now, and change my address to where I'll be over break...

I believe those who were accepted received some sort of certified package that required a signature, and did not get phone calls this year. I'm planning on having my mail held here, but I do want to make sure that package, if it comes, doesn't get lost...

Regardless, here's to good news on Thursday!