WashU interview invite!

Started by warpath
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

warpath

Officer Cadet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite from WUSTL today. I know this is just the first hurdle but I'm happy.
😀

This is my first interview invite. Those of you who have interviewed there, please post your experiences. Also, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks 😀
 
What an awesome first interview invite!! 😀 Way to go, warpath!!! 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 😀
 
Congratulations warpath !
When I was there I had a very relaxed interview. You only meet with one interviewer there, which I think is a benefit- you only have to worry about winning over one person and you have time to talk about everything you want to addess. I would suggest staying in the dorm room and going to the pizza party the night before your interview, so you can meet some students.
Good Luck ! 🙂 🙂 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pizza party??? what??? I never got invited to a pizza party.

Congrats warpath. The lone interview you get at WashU will probably be longer than any others you get. I think my interview lasted 1.5 hours for the med school part. Or maybe it was just an hour. Either way, it should give you plenty of time to talk about a lot of stuff. I think WashU does a good job with their interview timing so that they can get more info about the real person than would be possible in, say perhaps 2 30 minute interviews.
 
congrats warpath! mind if i ask when your app was complete there?
 
Originally posted by choker:
•congrats warpath! mind if i ask when your app was complete there?•••

about 2-2.5 weeks ago.