WashU interview invite!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

warpath

Officer Cadet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got an interview invite from WUSTL today. I know this is just the first hurdle but I'm happy.
:D

This is my first interview invite. Those of you who have interviewed there, please post your experiences. Also, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :D

Members don't see this ad.

What an awesome first interview invite!! :D Way to go, warpath!!! :D :) :D :) :D

Congratulations warpath !
When I was there I had a very relaxed interview. You only meet with one interviewer there, which I think is a benefit- you only have to worry about winning over one person and you have time to talk about everything you want to addess. I would suggest staying in the dorm room and going to the pizza party the night before your interview, so you can meet some students.
Good Luck ! :) :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Pizza party??? what??? I never got invited to a pizza party.

Congrats warpath. The lone interview you get at WashU will probably be longer than any others you get. I think my interview lasted 1.5 hours for the med school part. Or maybe it was just an hour. Either way, it should give you plenty of time to talk about a lot of stuff. I think WashU does a good job with their interview timing so that they can get more info about the real person than would be possible in, say perhaps 2 30 minute interviews.

congrats warpath! mind if i ask when your app was complete there?

Originally posted by choker:
•congrats warpath! mind if i ask when your app was complete there?•••

about 2-2.5 weeks ago.