WashU interview invite!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by warpath, Dec 18, 2001.

1. warpath

warpath Officer Cadet

Just got an interview invite from WUSTL today. I know this is just the first hurdle but I'm happy.
    :D

This is my first interview invite. Those of you who have interviewed there, please post your experiences. Also, any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

What an awesome first interview invite!! :D Way to go, warpath!!! :D :) :D :) :D

4. Dr.G

Dr.G Member

Congratulations warpath !
    When I was there I had a very relaxed interview. You only meet with one interviewer there, which I think is a benefit- you only have to worry about winning over one person and you have time to talk about everything you want to addess. I would suggest staying in the dorm room and going to the pizza party the night before your interview, so you can meet some students.
    Good Luck ! :) :) :)

5. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

Pizza party??? what??? I never got invited to a pizza party.

Congrats warpath. The lone interview you get at WashU will probably be longer than any others you get. I think my interview lasted 1.5 hours for the med school part. Or maybe it was just an hour. Either way, it should give you plenty of time to talk about a lot of stuff. I think WashU does a good job with their interview timing so that they can get more info about the real person than would be possible in, say perhaps 2 30 minute interviews.

6. choker

choker Senior Member

congrats warpath! mind if i ask when your app was complete there?

7. warpath

warpath Officer Cadet