wat is ur opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileawhile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I m a 2006 graduate and m in US since a yr. I gave NBDE 1 but did not score tat gr8, will have to retake it. So i ll be spending like another yr from now before i get into school. Am planin to take exam in june. Should i work as a dental assistant and find a job.? Or should i concentrate on studies? My concern is if i ve not done dentistry for like 2 yrs will it affect my admission or career? plsssssssssss guys do give ur advice cause i m not able to concentrate on studies cause of this.:(.

Members don't see this ad.

I m a 2006 graduate and m in US since a yr. I gave NBDE 1 but did not score tat gr8, will have to retake it. So i ll be spending like another yr from now before i get into school. Am planin to take exam in june. Should i work as a dental assistant and find a job.? Or should i concentrate on studies? My concern is if i ve not done dentistry for like 2 yrs will it affect my admission or career? plsssssssssss guys do give ur advice cause i m not able to concentrate on studies cause of this.:(.

Dude, there are people waiting longer than you to get into schools and several of them graduated way back than you did. So, do well in the exam and the rest will follow.

thanx skabbaraju for ur opinion. Pls guys those who got admission in dental schools pls tell me what did u do, i mean worked as an assistant or studied only or worked some other job.? Cause my family is getting worried that i m wasting time :( and so i m getting pressurized guys. They feel i shd work atleast as a dental assistant, but i have given resumes to so many people, but they dont want dentists or they want permanent assistant and so i m not able to find a job. Its sickening.:(