wat to study from lipincott????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raj26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys can you please tell me which topics to study from lipincott's biochem???? have studied from kaplan

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I would suggest you to study the proteins, collegen and some other topics that you will find in the question papers. I mean to say that, when ou will do released and unreleased papers, the questions asked in them, that topics. Moreover, try to read all summary gien in the last of each chapter, that will brush up your basics.

hey guys can you please tell me which topics to study from lipincott's biochem???? have studied from kaplan

KAPLAN IS A WASTE ,TOO LESS FOR BIOCHEM
u need to do usmle biochem lecture notes and collagen ,basics of carb,fats ,proteins from lippencort

KAPLAN IS A WASTE ,TOO LESS FOR BIOCHEM
u need to do usmle biochem lecture notes and collagen ,basics of carb,fats ,proteins from lippencort
hai i want to know from which book it is better to study the dna replication,transcription ,gene regulation ? usmle lecture notes or lippencott? thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
hai i want to know from which book it is better to study the dna replication,transcription ,gene regulation ? usmle lecture notes or lippencott? thanks in advance

try usmle Biochem video lectures,6 hrs and its done for good

try usmle Biochem video lectures,6 hrs and its done for good
i have the kaplan usmle biochemistry lecture notes .but i dont have the viedo lecture .i want to know whether the usmle viedo lecture have the same content of the lecture notes.if it is so shall i prepare the dna portion from the lecture notes.thanks in advance