Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Resident [Any Field]
Thi smay not help many people but I just made an interesting discovery. If you graduated from certain universities in either Australia or Canada the Irish medical council will give you automatic recognition of your degree without the need to sit licencing tests. Which menas if you happen to have EU citizenship and wnat to work in the UK but don't want to do the PLAb you could work in Ireland for a brief while and then return to the UK without having to sit the PLAB because your degree has been recognised in another EU nation... May not help many people and I'm still confirming the details but thought I would share nonetheless... Have a great day everyone.
About the Ads