Wayne State occupational therapy waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndu832

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to the ot program at wayne state and went to the interview. A few weeks later received an email stating that I have been put on the wait list. What should I do? This is the only school that I applied to. Does anyone know how many people gets put on that list and what are the chances of getting taken off?

Members don't see this ad.

How many people are normally put in wait lists?

I would guess each school handles the wait list differently. I am waitlisted for 2 schools with no idea where I am on those lists or how many are waitlisted. Another school I am waitlisted at informed us that 50 were on the wait list and divided into 3 tiers. Still have not heard from any school I am waitlisted on. I would contact Wayne State and see how they handle their wait lists. From what I have gathered from this website, many schools have waitlists far larger than would realistically be admitted. If you don't get in, apply to many more schools and start that application process as early as possible.