Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Allnighter2005

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!
 
got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!

Congrats! I also got into Wayne State, and I'm interviewing at Michigan this Friday. I also applied to Ferris, but won't be going there at this point.
 
is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8

you must have no idea what it takes to get into pharm school - any pharm school. every school's min is b/w 2.5 and 3. is it easy to get into every school? I would ask you if you got in somewhere, but with a dumb question like the one you asked, there is no need to.