• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Allnighter2005

10+ Year Member
Dec 31, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!

Congrats! I also got into Wayne State, and I'm interviewing at Michigan this Friday. I also applied to Ferris, but won't be going there at this point.

gochi

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2006
is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8

About the Ads

detlion

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
no, just cuz its the minimum doesnt mean that is wat it takes to get in.

butadione

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8

you must have no idea what it takes to get into pharm school - any pharm school. every school's min is b/w 2.5 and 3. is it easy to get into every school? I would ask you if you got in somewhere, but with a dumb question like the one you asked, there is no need to.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.