Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allnighter2005

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

got a january pcat of 96, with an october pcat of 66, 3.5 science gpa and
I GOT INTO WAYNE STATE PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've applied to ferris, but wayne state is where i'm headed, wish me luck!!!

Congrats! I also got into Wayne State, and I'm interviewing at Michigan this Friday. I also applied to Ferris, but won't be going there at this point.

is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8

Members don't see this ad :)
no, just cuz its the minimum doesnt mean that is wat it takes to get in.

is wayne state one of the more easier schools to get into ? They have a minimum requirement of 2.8

you must have no idea what it takes to get into pharm school - any pharm school. every school's min is b/w 2.5 and 3. is it easy to get into every school? I would ask you if you got in somewhere, but with a dumb question like the one you asked, there is no need to.

WSU takes 1000 applicants, interviews 250, accepts 100.

The answer is no.