WCUCOM vs KCOM

Started by lab2488
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lab2488

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I have been accepted to KCOM and WCUCOM and I am trying to figure out which is best for me. Does anyone have insight into clinical rotation sites, GME, and match rates for these programs? I grew up in KC but have lived in TX since 2010.

Thank you!
 
Hello!

I have been accepted to KCOM and WCUCOM and I am trying to figure out which is best for me. Does anyone have insight into clinical rotation sites, GME, and match rates for these programs? I grew up in KC but have lived in TX since 2010.

Thank you!
hi, this is an old post but I'm in the same situation and was wondering how you chose!