fairypixels
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WCUCOM
Pros
- cheaper (COA is $406,536 over 4 yrs)
- closer to TX
Cons
- less competitve matches
- spread out rotations
- smaller city
TUNCOM
Pros
- name recognition
- more competitive matches
- close to larger city
- rotations more centralized
- better research
Cons
- more expensive (COA is $465,299 over 4 yrs)
- farther from TX
- might compete with other med schools's rotations
I am worried about cost of attendance, especially with the effects of the BBB, but I do not want to shut doors if I wanted to pursue a competitive specialty. I would also hope to match back into TX. Do you think the price difference is worth attending TUNCOM?
Pros
- cheaper (COA is $406,536 over 4 yrs)
- closer to TX
Cons
- less competitve matches
- spread out rotations
- smaller city
TUNCOM
Pros
- name recognition
- more competitive matches
- close to larger city
- rotations more centralized
- better research
Cons
- more expensive (COA is $465,299 over 4 yrs)
- farther from TX
- might compete with other med schools's rotations
I am worried about cost of attendance, especially with the effects of the BBB, but I do not want to shut doors if I wanted to pursue a competitive specialty. I would also hope to match back into TX. Do you think the price difference is worth attending TUNCOM?