We need a new moderator!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PathOne

Derminatrix
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks, but I think it's time we get a new moderator on the Pathology forum.
While Yaah has done a fine job, he's about to be ellipsed by AndyMilonakis. I'll let the stats speak for themselves:

While Yaah has published more posts (6,457 vs. Andy's 5,191) and has longer tenure (Aug 03 vs. July 04), Andy is a far more prolific poster (23.29 posts per day vs. Yaah's 11.7).

THAT means that, assuming constant posting rates, Andy will have more posts than Yaah in just 109.23 short days.

And since everybody knows that # of publications is what really counts in medicine, I think it's time for a change... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

PathOne said:
Sorry folks, but I think it's time we get a new moderator on the Pathology forum.
While Yaah has done a fine job, he's about to be ellipsed by AndyMilonakis. I'll let the stats speak for themselves:

While Yaah has published more posts (6,457 vs. Andy's 5,191) and has longer tenure (Aug 03 vs. July 04), Andy is a far more prolific poster (23.29 posts per day vs. Yaah's 11.7).

THAT means that, assuming constant posting rates, Andy will have more posts than Yaah in just 109.23 short days.

And since everybody knows that # of publications is what really counts in medicine, I think it's time for a change... :laugh:
:rolleyes:

This is wrong on SO many levels.

DrYo12 said:
:rolleyes:

This is wrong on SO many levels.

OK. No sense of humor. Too bad. It's a nice thing to have, I think..

Members don't see this ad :)
PathOne said:
OK. No sense of humor. Too bad. It's a nice thing to have, I think..
guess mine was to dry and the rolleyes wasn't enough.

*shrugs*

PathOne said:

I believe we need to take a closer look at the numbers here. See, yaah has been on the forum much longer than Andy has. the only reason why yaah's average posts is 11.7 is that during the first year of tenure on SDN, he was still in his shell and only posted like 3 posts/day (don't ask me how I know this). The fact that yaah's posts per day is now 11.7 testifies to how postastic he has been in the last few months ever since coming out of his cage (if you don't believe me, go to the Lounge...he likes to "chat" with hot SDN chicks in several threads...can you find them? if so you get a cookie.)

Now let's look at my number of 23.29 posts per day. I would like to say that this is much more feasible when you're working in a lab and you have many breaks throughout the day. This situation will not last forever and I too will miss partake chatting in silly juvenile sausage-fest and hot chick infested threads :laugh:

Andy vs. yaah in terms of being a moderator. Well, I believe yaah is far more well spoken than Andy. Whereas yaah is polite, nice, and all the chicks dig him, Andy is crass, mean, silly, and juvenile. Yaah is a 10 foot tall crustacean from the paleolithic era. Andy is a 4 foot droid on wheels.

In conclusion, I think it is a good thing that yaah is moderator. Let us raise our glasses to yaah. Hail yaah. Hail king!

PathOne, I hope you appreciate this totally non-serious post just like I appreciated your facetious post :laugh: Touche. :thumbup:

Way to kiss yaah's ass, Andy. Remember to use lip balm.

kinetic said:
Way to kiss yaah's ass, Andy. Remember to use lip balm.
*note to self*

AndyMilonakis said:
Yaah is a 10 foot tall crustacean from the paleolithic era. Andy is a 4 foot droid on wheels.

Andy, wherever you end up this July, I'm going to interview there just so I can meet you in person. You're too funny! Now, where's my lip balm....

AndyMilonakis said:
In conclusion, I think it is a good thing that yaah is moderator. Let us raise our glasses to yaah. Hail yaah. Hail king!

Cheers!!

Brian Pavlovitz said:
Andy, wherever you end up this July, I'm going to interview there just so I can meet you in person. You're too funny! Now, where's my lip balm....
Cheers!!
Hail yaah!

As my appointed contender for the Crown of SDN Pathology graciously and wittily declined my support, I hereby publicly disassociate myself from any King-making attempts, if indeed such attempts where in fact ever made or intended.*

* (No liability for such actions, or intended actions is assumed, nor shall this posting, or any other postings, made by myself or others be construed as an attempt to harm, or intend harm, maliciously slander or in any other way directly or indirectly make or imply derogatory statements or actions regarding Yaah, whom I hold in the highest professional and personal esteem.)

I realize that Yaah holds the reigns supreme of the Pathology Forum, by the strength or his magnetic personality, pervasive power of persuasion and overall winning and A-type and highly Dateable personality.

Obviously, such a person should not, in the interest of all parties involved, be removed from the authority he wields with such graciousness and fairness. In fact, he should be promoted, if such a promotion is available and grantable by those certified and authorized to make such offers.

I, for one, will of course join with every other user in this forum in the continued strong support of our wise and Muscular Moderator.

I hereby leave this thread, which may or may not have been created by me, for reasons unknown, and hope that it will serve as a testament to our collective and undivided support of Yaah, our Moderator Magnus.

Humbly,
PathOne

Members don't see this ad :)
PathOne said:
As my appointed contender for the Crown of SDN Pathology graciously and wittily declined my support, I hereby publicly disassociate myself from any King-making attempts, if indeed such attempts where in fact ever made or intended.*

... my posts per day DOES double yaah's. :laugh:

I will mud-wrassle all nominees for all eligible positions.

Also, I would like to formally state that I have an opinion about everything. Should any opinion ever be needed, please feel free to contact me and I will offer said opinion at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you for reading.

OK, so I'm obviously no Kingmaker. Perhaps I'll be better as a Queen-maker?!

STORMJEN FOR SDN PATHOLOGY OPINIONATOR!!!!!!

*clap clap clap*

Come see the mud-wrestling for the coveted role as SDNPath Opinionator. Applications from qualified and eligible applicants welcomed. Please have prior training or a willingness to learn mud-westling.

PS: The positions of SDN Moderator and Clown already spoken for...

Hmm. is Deschutes throwing down a veiled mud-wrestling challenge? "Prepare the mud pit"... For the showdown between Stormjen and Deschutes I wonder???

Opinions anyone? (remember, the Opinionator job is still up for grabs!)

You know PathOne...I noticed that some forums in SDN have two mods....but yaah can have the daddy pants all for himself.

check out the flying car video.

AndyMilonakis said:
as clown i will referee all mudwrestling fights. wrestle away! :D
*ears perk up* Did someone say mudwrestling?

PathOne said:
Come see the mud-wrestling for the coveted role as SDNPath Opinionator. Applications from qualified and eligible applicants welcomed. Please have prior training or a willingness to learn mud-westling.
If I'm in a wheelchair, will I be looked down upon in the ring? Will I have to work extra hard to prove that I am indeed serious about a career in Opinionating? (brandishes light saber menacingly)

cytoborg said:
If I'm in a wheelchair, will I be looked down upon in the ring? Will I have to work extra hard to prove that I am indeed serious about a career in Opinionating? (brandishes light saber menacingly)
but you're no longer in a wheelchair. you recently regained the ability to walk and your powers of ambulation grows by the minute. c'mon man, didn't you read my comics!?!

AndyMilonakis said:
but you're no longer in a wheelchair. you recently regained the ability to walk and your powers of ambulation grows by the minute. c'mon man, didn't you read my comics!?!
dude, your comics rock, but i was workin that wheelchair thing. you've ruined my sense of identity.

cytoborg said:
dude, your comics rock, but i was workin that wheelchair thing. you've ruined my sense of identity.
i can chop your legs off if you'd like. yaah knows what that feels like.

AndyMilonakis said:
i can chop your legs off if you'd like. yaah knows what that feels like.
Naw that's OK. As long as you're taking requests, I'll hang onto the superpowers for now.

cytoborg said:
Naw that's OK. As long as you're taking requests, I'll hang onto the superpowers for now.
watch out though, once the ewok kills the wookie, it's coming to get ya!

*Bzz* Take that Darth Vader!

deschutes said:
Go on now, get in there! Stormjen's waiting.
I can't mudwrastle a girl. Even evil dudes have a sense of decency.

Did you say PATH clown?

...or ASS clown? :D

deschutes said:
I think the title of this thread just took on a whole new meaning.
I guess so. :laugh:

I do feel honored by the post of the OP.

Speaking of new moderators, one seems to have popped up.

deschutes said:
'Swatised = That's what I said.
Oooh! Oooh! I get it now!
Me sleep now too. Must pre-round in morning. :mad:

cytoborg said:
Oooh! Oooh! I get it now!
Me sleep now too. Must pre-round in morning. :mad:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry...when does clinical medicine end for you darth?