We need a new moderator!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Enjoying your daddy pants yaah?

Members don't see this ad.

yaah said:
See? Jello is simply a liquid with much larger individual particles. That is probably what water looks like if we were small enough to see it.
I don't see. Jello is a gel, not a liquid. It might have a higher content of water than agar of petri dishes hence its friability, but uncut it is still semi-solid and yields to gentle pressure.

All we have established is that jello is a more popular medium for wrestling than mud.

Stormjen may have to consider changing her ways.

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Jello is for good natured fights, mud is for fights between true enemies. If someone makes you eat Jello, it's not so bad. When they make you eat mud, it's just nasty. I think Jello is appropriate in this forum.

There is also banana jello I believe.

yaah said:
There is also banana jello I believe.
That would be interesting. Maybe like lemon merengue (sp?) without the white stuff. Oh, uh, and banana instead of lemon. Hmmm...

Skin care is an essential factor to consider, and I cannot imagine how [scorn]JELLO [/scorn] could possibly improve the appearance of one's skin upon rolling around in it. The only mediums I will consider for my official wrassling (and that IS how it's spelled) matches are the following:

1) mud: for the moisture content and ability to coat and stick to the surface
2) oil: both cleanses away fat-soluble skin contaminants and acts as barrior to protect from loss of natural skin moisture
3) sand: excellent medium for sloughing off dead skin cells

Note there is no mention of [scorn] JELLO[/scorn], which would provide little benefit other than a slight moisturizing effect AND by nature of its physical characteristics would slide right off the skin, thus providing minimal dramatic effect.

bananaface said:
What if the Jello was made with vodka? The alcohol could provide an astringent effect. :)

Drat, you got me! Foiled at my own game! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
this is the most drawn out, longest jello wrassling fight i've ever witnessed. i take a few naps, wake up and it's still going on...

AndyMilonakis said:
this is the most drawn out, longest jello wrassling fight i've ever witnessed. i take a few naps, wake up and it's still going on...

Yeah I know. This jello is probably starting to turn.

yaah said:
Yeah I know. This jello is probably starting to turn.
the jello itself is fermenting and is mixing with the vodka

those two will be even more drunk soon :laugh:

yaah said:
**backs slowly out of jello wrestling room**
I'm staying. I have a hunch this wrassling bout is gonna get start getting good soon.

deschutes said:
Non-eating Jello was never meant to be in contact with mucosal membranes. I kept it clean :p

*tosses Jello at yaah*

It's time for a DOGPILE!!!

I thought this was wrestling? Now it seems to be a jello throwing contest.

I'm too much of a purist to even consider this wrassling anymore.

deschutes said:
You spoilsports :mad: I lay a huge honkin' chance to dogpile yaah at your feet, and you let it all go to waste!
i don't wanna dogpile him though :laugh:

deschutes said:
Figures. You were the key feature in our arsenal.
Interesting. I was never aware of that. I thought my role was only that of spectator or referee.

C'mon...chop chop...the jello's melting and turning bad...finish this already! :laugh:

yaah said:
I am starting to think that the inhabitants are plotting a coup. There will be purges!
Last time I checked, the moistened bint (aka lady of the lake) did not lob a scimitar in my general direction. Hence, I should not be in contention to be a mod. Plus, let's face it...after all the crap and shenanigans I pull off on these forums, nobody would ever considering making me a mod. So no worries. But my bonkstick is ready to rock so I can help quench any rebellions, coups, etc.

AndyMilonakis said:
Last time I checked, the moistened bint (aka lady of the lake) did not lob a scimitar in my general direction. Hence, I should not be in contention to be a mod. Plus, let's face it...after all the crap and shenanigans I pull off on these forums, nobody would ever considering making me a mod. So no worries. But my bonkstick is ready to rock so I can help quench any rebellions, coups, etc.

Thank you kind sir. You will be rewarded with much gold krugerand and the sexy wimmens I have at my disposal.

bananaface said:
So, basically he gets nothing?

It's the thought that counts. I'm like the government. I promise things that won't happen but then I can blame someone else when they don't happen. I blame you. :)