Wealthy men give women more orgasms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:smuggrin::smuggrin: I think we have a real life scenario here.. It's comparing Mikey-WVU vs BM bio dude. My money is on Mikey... him and his frugal self driving a beat up Taurus living in a singlewide .. vs. BM flaunting his check by check lifestyle.. It'll be scary when Mrs. WVU finishes.. what will they do with all that money!!

I'm thinking about getting a house, actually. Not RIGHT now, but when we pay off the loans. I've already gone from $200k in our combined debt to about $150k. That's just with me working. In about 7 months as an RPh. Hahaha. **** you, bankers. I figure if we keep on keepin' on, we'll have that sumbitch licked by 2011.

So how much do you think these two would go for in California:

This one looks pimp...with a wet bar...$239k

This one has a f'n indoor pool. How badass is that? Ironically, it's in California, PA...for $299k:

I'm really diggin' that one with the pool.

Oh, and I don't drive a beaten up Taurus anymore. It died. 170k miles. God bless it's little soul. Now I'm rollin' in the not beaten up, but still kinda pathetic 2007 Taurus...cost me $8000....35k miles...Ford Factory Certified with a 100,000 warranty...lol...that **** should last me a decade or so.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking about getting a house, actually. Not RIGHT now, but when we pay off the loans. I've already gone from $200k in our combined debt to about $150k. That's just with me working. In about 7 months as an RPh. Hahaha. **** you, bankers. I figure if we keep on keepin' on, We'll have that sumbitch licked by 2011.

So how much do you think these two would go for in California:

This one looks pimp...with a wet bar...$239k

This one has a f'n indoor pool. How badass is that? Ironically, it's in California, PA...for $299k:

I'm really diggin' that one with the pool.

Oh, and I don't drive a beaten up Taurus anymore. It died. 170k miles. God bless it's little soul. Now I'm rollin' in the not beaten up, but still kinda pathetic 2007 Taurus...cost me $8000....35k miles...with a 100,000 warranty...lol...

All Taurus is "beat up" in my mind...

But dang...your housing is cheaper than Dallas.... You should live in ur trailer til you turn 40...then retire dude. House will cost you. Mrs. will want furnitures... you'll want a riding mower...landscape.. this and that and Kids...

All Taurus is "beat up" in my mind...

But dang...your housing is cheaper than Dallas.... You should live in ur trailer til you turn 40...then retire dude. House will cost you. Mrs. will want furnitures... you'll want a riding mower...landscape.. this and that and Kids...

I can't stay in Morgantown or I WOULD stick with my little tin can of a dwelling. But, yeah...Mo'Town...no jobs...but there are in B.F.E. PA. We're looking at doublewides up around that area FOR NOW. Spend about $25k on one...then pay off those damned loans...then it'll be about time for the economy to pick up and for me to invest in some ****. Make some real bank and retire young. You ****ing *******es in your BMWs and Lexuses. I pity you all.

And furniture? Ikea. Lawn? Mexicans. Kids? **** that, never. I can do everything on the cheap.

And have you seen the 2010 Taurus? That car is freakin' nice. I don't care who you are. Too rich for my blood...that thing will actually maintain value, unlike the former rental cars I drive now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't stay in Morgantown or I WOULD stick with my little tin can of a dwelling. But, yeah...Mo'Town...no jobs...but there are in B.F.E. PA. We're looking at doublewides up around that area FOR NOW. Spend about $25k on one...then pay off those damned loans...then it'll be about time for the economy to pick up and for me to invest in some ****. Make some real bank and retire young. You ****ing *******es in your BMWs and Lexuses. I pity you all.

And furniture? Ikea. Lawn? Mexicans. Kids? **** that, never. I can do everything on the cheap.

And have you seen the 2010 Taurus? That car is freakin' nice. I don't care who you are. Too rich for my blood...that thing will actually maintain value, unlike the former rental cars I drive now.

I drive a 9 year old Acura with 125,000 miles. I plan on putting another 125,000 miles.. So STFU. You should get a triple wide.

I drive a 9 year old Acura with 125,000 miles. I plan on putting another 125,000 miles.. So STFU. You should get a triple wide.

And if you would have bought a Taurus, you'd have $30k more, too...

There are some really nice triple-wides, actually. I've seen some with theater rooms, wet bars, two stories...it's like large-scale hilljack lego blocks...crazy stuff...

as far as the original topic:

I think Z was right when he said that wealthy men receive more orgasms from women.

and usually the starving student/artist type seem to have something to prove. I'd say the opposite if anything.

as far as the original topic:

I think Z was right when he said that wealthy men receive more orgasms from women.

and usually the starving student/artist type seem to have something to prove. I'd say the opposite if anything.

And you know this because..... ?

:smuggrin:

And if you would have bought a Taurus, you'd have $30k more, too...

There are some really nice triple-wides, actually. I've seen some with theater rooms, wet bars, two stories...it's like large-scale hilljack lego blocks...crazy stuff...

I drive enough Tauri... no sense in having it home too..

Yeah I googled some modular homes..that's insane..