You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wearing diapers to work
Started by Thoughtfulsinner
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?
I personally like protective pads be cause there not as bulky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted205891
Whaat! I hope not serious.
Just go to the damn bathroom. You can find time. Just make sure there's a tech behind the counter. For overnight, store can be closed for a few minutes if needed. If the PDM shows up, too bad. If they fire you for going to the bathroom, sue them.
Just go to the damn bathroom. You can find time. Just make sure there's a tech behind the counter. For overnight, store can be closed for a few minutes if needed. If the PDM shows up, too bad. If they fire you for going to the bathroom, sue them.
This has to be a joke. NO MATTER how busy it is, walk away.
It's real. I bought a new iPad...very comfortable
I found that if I wear the diaper on the outside I get no customers. Then I can use the restroom whenever I want.
Do you remember who else wore diapers?
http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2009/1...strikes-plea-deal-in-love-triangle-attack.htm
Do you want to find yourself in the same company as her?
Think about it.
http://weirdnews.about.com/b/2009/1...strikes-plea-deal-in-love-triangle-attack.htm
Do you want to find yourself in the same company as her?
Think about it.
I don't think I could concentrate on work if I knew that I was walking around with a soiled diaper.
The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.
The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.
No need for a diaper - just avoid drinking, thus putting yourself in an oliguric state. Then towards the end of your shift, chug a Gatoraid (or in a pinch, a Pedialyte) to get your 'lytes and renal function back in order.
I'd imagine it would be arkward at first but that you would eventually get used to it.I don't think I could concentrate on work if I knew that I was walking around with a soiled diaper.
The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.
I don't think I could concentrate on work if I knew that I was walking around with a soiled diaper.
The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.
Agreed, I'd rather be unemployed then work in those type of conditions.
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?
A catheter and bag works much better. You can get the bags that strap to your leg. No one will be the wiser! You have to be inventive to make it throught those 14 hour CVS shifts with 2 techs and 1000 scripts.
its funny as long as you dont have a medical condition which requires it....then it is not so funny..😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found that if I wear the diaper on the outside I get no customers. Then I can use the restroom whenever I want.
amazing post count....😱
LOL...A CVS-Foley! Bust out the Levaquin. Why does anybody work for these scoundrels?
Thats awesome! CVS could start giving these away at school job fairs. Instead of CVS pens, highlighters and note pads they could give students the CVS-foley bags! Great marketing tool. Come work for the pharmacy who cares about you by giving you a free catheter so you do not have to waste time going to the bathroom on your understaffed 14 hour shifts.
I can hook you up. You want an extra 20K?amazing post count....😱
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?
lol...what kind of ******* pharmacists are these?

lol...what kind of ******* pharmacists are these?![]()
Ones that work for CVS.....
Ones that work for CVS.....
F*** off *****hole
I can hook you up. You want an extra 20K?
sure!! PM wth the details....😉
F*** off *****hole
Dude you seem a little angry. I would be too if I worked for CVS....Maybe its time to change your diaper? You can get a bad rash if you leave it on longer than 14 hours. I wouldn't suggest sleeping in it.
Then you can compound yourself some butt cream.Dude you seem a little angry. I would be too if I worked for CVS....Maybe its time to change your diaper? You can get a bad rash if you leave it on longer than 14 hours. I wouldn't suggest sleeping in it.
I had worked a couple 12 hour shifts & forgot to go to the restroom because we were extremely busy. That happend during my first year working retail. The night pharmacists I know would just go when they need to, leaving the pharmacy for a few minutes. This is my 3rd year working as a retail pharmacist, the longest I would wait is 45 minutes to an hour to finish things that are urgent. If I have 5 minutes, I would just run to the restroom without hesitating. I'm afraid if I keep holding, I'm going to develop some kind of urinary/kidney problems one of these daysI know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?

I'm sorry but I have to bump this up because it makes me 🤣 🤣 almost uncontrollably. Can you screw up your bladder pretty badly if you hold your pee for 12 hours? How much can your detrusor muscle take?
I'm sorry but I have to bump this up because it makes me 🤣 🤣 almost uncontrollably. Can you screw up your bladder pretty badly if you hold your pee for 12 hours? How much can your detrusor muscle take?
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/5099.html
"Research has not shown that holding your pee will cause rupture of the bladder or bladder infections just incontinence."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/5099.html
"Research has not shown that holding your pee will cause rupture of the bladder or bladder infections just incontinence."
So, if you DON'T wear the diaper, you will end up wearing the diaper later in life.
Just order my first set of diapers since I am officially a pharmacist... 🙂
What brings you here jdh?
Can you loan me some? I won't see my doctorate until Saturday, and I'm out. 😛Just order my first set of diapers since I am officially a pharmacist... 🙂
Can you loan me some? I won't see my doctorate until Saturday, and I'm out. 😛
The truck will not be here until the first of next week....
I ordered the special, extra strength ones with poop guard. A little extra but well worth it!!
That way I can take care of everything and not have to hold it.
We had a class on it in lab.
Ah, the classic The Biting Pear of Salamanca - by far one of my favorite memes/odd pieces of art. The closer you look at it, the more bizarre it is.pear
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?
I am an InstyMeds machine and I do not need a diaper change! RAWR!
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.
Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?
of course!!! I am ordering me a new set this coming tuesday from warehouse. I don't wanna screw my profit margin by ordering them from cardinal. I'll just have to shut of my bladder from monday til friday

plus warehouse has the one they can engrave your initials on..


of course!!! I am ordering me a new set this coming tuesday from warehouse. I don't wanna screw my profit margin by ordering them from cardinal. I'll just have to shut of my bladder from monday til fridayplus warehouse has the one they can engrave your initials on..
![]()
Thats right...you order from Cardinal and I will write you up on the spot!
I wear pads 6 or 7 days a month, whether I'm working or not. I'm also approaching an age where I probably won't have to do that much longer. 😛
When I took a retail job in 1999, one of my friends suggested an indwelling catheter with a leg bag. That wasn't necessary, because it was a medium-volume store with a bathroom right there in the pharmacy. 👍
When I took a retail job in 1999, one of my friends suggested an indwelling catheter with a leg bag. That wasn't necessary, because it was a medium-volume store with a bathroom right there in the pharmacy. 👍
What is it going to take for us (pharmacist) to stop taking crap?
that's great. I'm sure they're real sexy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K