Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any suggestions for what to do?
the problem:
can only get onto some sites but not others;
can't access: google home page, my gmail acct (especially troubling), http://www.studentdoctor.net/index.asp but can access forums; I've tried entering in google & gmail urls directly onto address bar, and linking to it from other search engine sites but always get "The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently....."
other info:
currently using PC & IE 6.0, IE has google & yahoo toolbars, unintemtionally installed PCSafe toolbar & took it off over the weekend, already deleted "Temporary Internet Files" multiple times; I've scanned w/ noron anti-virus.
The fact that I can't get onto sdn but can get onto forums makes me is particularly weird.
any suggestions? MUCHOS GRACIS in advance!!
the problem:
can only get onto some sites but not others;
can't access: google home page, my gmail acct (especially troubling), http://www.studentdoctor.net/index.asp but can access forums; I've tried entering in google & gmail urls directly onto address bar, and linking to it from other search engine sites but always get "The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently....."
other info:
currently using PC & IE 6.0, IE has google & yahoo toolbars, unintemtionally installed PCSafe toolbar & took it off over the weekend, already deleted "Temporary Internet Files" multiple times; I've scanned w/ noron anti-virus.
The fact that I can't get onto sdn but can get onto forums makes me is particularly weird.
any suggestions? MUCHOS GRACIS in advance!!