WebPath...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jane70

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious w/onsensus on webpath, in particular with comparing it to robbins path review book and q bank....just 4 weeks left, not a whole lot of time but this seems it may be a nice review. thanks......

Members don't see this ad.

jane70 said:
just curious w/onsensus on webpath, in particular with comparing it to robbins path review book and q bank....just 4 weeks left, not a whole lot of time but this seems it may be a nice review. thanks......

There pretty similar. One of the authors of the Robbins review book is actually the creator of the website. I liked webpath because it was on computer and the explanations were really short and sweet. In addition, he has really nice tutorials for alot of high yield topics. Also, he has lots of pics, CTs, MRIs, etc..
But, as far as the questions go they are pretty similar to questions on step 1 and to the questions in the Robbins review book. If you can do path questions in Robbins + webpath+ goljan, you should have no problem with path on the real thing.

How do you exactly access Webpath?

cherrypie said:
There pretty similar. One of the authors of the Robbins review book is actually the creator of the website. I liked webpath because it was on computer and the explanations were really short and sweet. In addition, he has really nice tutorials for alot of high yield topics. Also, he has lots of pics, CTs, MRIs, etc..
But, as far as the questions go they are pretty similar to questions on step 1 and to the questions in the Robbins review book. If you can do path questions in Robbins + webpath+ goljan, you should have no problem with path on the real thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
cherrypie said:

Actually, the creator of the website is also one of the people on the NBME test question committee that drafts questions for Step 1.

p53 said:
Actually, the creator of the website is also one of the people on the NBME test question committee that drafts questions for Step 1.

After doing webpath questions and taking step 1. The above statement does not surprise me.

thanks for the thoughts! webpath seems easier to use than robbins path q's just b/c the explanations are nice and short and and you don't have to keep flipping back and forth b/w questions and answers. w/ these resources, i feel like path is easier to review than phys and pharm.