General Admissions & OTCAS Website for OT-specific application help. EVERYTHING you need.

Started by AFlemingo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AFlemingo

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you need help with your application, flemingograd.com offers a lot! I created it after having a hard time going through the application process. I ended up getting accepted into 4 schools with a 2.89 GPA, and after finally bumping my GPA up to a 3.0, I got accepted into one more school! I compiled everything I know into this site and I'm always uploading more stuff. I hope all my recourses help. I am a current OT student now, and I hope this information makes the process easier!
Website is called: flemingograd.com
 
Thank you so much for being so thoughtful and considerate in sharing your resources for those of us who really need it.
 
If you need help with your application, flemingograd.com offers a lot! I created it after having a hard time going through the application process. I ended up getting accepted into 4 schools with a 2.89 GPA, and after finally bumping my GPA up to a 3.0, I got accepted into one more school! I compiled everything I know into this site and I'm always uploading more stuff. I hope all my recourses help. I am a current OT student now, and I hope this information makes the process easier!
Website is called: flemingograd.com
1700366605680.png

Hey the page is no longer up can you send the information in the chat.