Website that was posted on SDN with tips and advice for applying to DPT school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdaniels360

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I recently had my hard drive burn out on my laptop and lost a ton of useful bookmarks I had saved for when I apply this summer. One of which was a really handy website one of the users here had posted on this forum. I'm aware this is a shot in the dark, but can anyone remember or know what that website was? And yes I did search:confused: on google for a while without any luck :(

Members don't see this ad.

Was it a specific post on SDN that had tips & advice? Could it have been somebody's blog?

Members don't see this ad :)
If it was a blog just search 'spt blog.' The only other thing I have bookmarked myself is 'the pt student', they have a bunch of nice articles and such.

Nope it was an actual post made by one of you guys with a link to a website they came across that was evidently created by someone who used to use this site, and is now either in pt school or has graduated. Hopefully whoever posted it will come across this thread and throw it back out there. I just remember that it looked extremely helpful.

And DPThopeful I have an external hardrive I just hadnt backed it up for a while that's all :(

Nope MFS6, that wasn't it, but that looks great. I'm connecting the name PT Weebly to it for some reason? Mccomasg09, let me know if you find it on your ipad!

Thanks guys,

Joe

Hey hey, thanks guys I finally found it too when I remembered the weebly part! But for those who haven't checked out this site before, there it is :)

Joe