Websites for Radiology Statistics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Duchenne's

I Think I Have DMD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
I'm doing a presentation for some "highly motivated" high school students that are taking a tour of my med school. It will be short (10-15 minutes) and obviously won't be very in-depth.

I'm looking for a website for some good radiology stats (avg salary, avg work week, avg number of radiologists in hospital vs private group, most popular fellowships, etc.)

I've google searched but it's been a little trickier than I had thought...

Any ideas?

EDIT: Well, I found a good website here, if anyone else is looking: http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/careers/index.cfm?pg=diagcareer&bhcp=1#1

Click on "diagnostic" or "interventional" in the left hand column for some good overviews.