Welcome all

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr_Feelgood

Hello everyone. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum.

Members don't see this ad.

I need an opinion. Should we allow pre-pod members? Or should I clarify that the forum is only open to members of the ACFAS or a student chapter???

I need an opinion. Should we allow pre-pod members? Or should I clarify that the forum is only open to members of the ACFAS or a student chapter???

I guess that would be your call. But it would be nice to just to have members of ACFAS or other organizations. On the other hand, you would get more opinions from letting pre-pods in.

Anyway, I think its great that you started a private thread just for ACFAS.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
It is a great idea to start a separate forum for the ACFAS student chapters. I was the vice president of the ACFAS student chapter at TUSPM when I was a student there.

In regards to letting prepod students in, I will hold off for now since this forum really involves current students. However, as doclm said, it is up to you.

...In regards to letting prepod students in, I will hold off for now since this forum really involves current students...
I would agree. It's nice to have a quieter forum dedicated to discussions of ACFAS events, student chapters, etc.

It's great if some pre-pods want to learn a bit, but they generally just don't have much understanding of ACFAS until they matriculate and join a student chapter...