You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Welcome to our newest asst mod - R2pharmD2
Started by owlegrad
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yay, another person I've never heard of that's probably only been a member for 5 months! 👍
Yay, another person I've never heard of that's probably only been a member for 5 months! 👍
Faster than last time Mikey, I applaud your "spidey-new-mod" sense.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Faster than last time Mikey, I applaud your "spidey-new-mod" sense.![]()
I don't even know who the hell you are. Though you apparently know me. I can't keep track of all of these new people. If you joined after, like, 2006, you are just lumped together with all of the other newbs in my mind. And apparently you are even higher up the mod ladder somehow. Imagine if society worked like SDN. They'd set up booths right outside the immigration office asking Johnny McIrishman if he wants to be the president of the US the second he walked off the boat.
I don't even know who the hell you are.
I don't believe you. 😀
But I hate to derail a perfectly good thread about our newest asst mod, R2! Let's give it up for R2!
I don't believe you. 😀
But I hate to derail a perfectly good thread about our newest asst mod, R2! Let's give it up for R2!
Well, let me be the first non-old-timer or non-mod to give congrats!
I don't even know who the hell you are. Though you apparently know me. I can't keep track of all of these new people. If you joined after, like, 2006, you are just lumped together with all of the other newbs in my mind. And apparently you are even higher up the mod ladder somehow. Imagine if society worked like SDN. They'd set up booths right outside the immigration office asking Johnny McIrishman if he wants to be the president of the US the second he walked off the boat.
This is the only reason they keep me around.
I am trying to picture if society worked like SDN. I guess in some ways it does. Ads/billboards would be akin to spam, customers would be like PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS AND TALK LIK DIS, most people already talk more than they listen and give advice about things they know very little about.
Yeah, I think SDN approximates life quite well.
Yeah, I think SDN approximates life quite well.
Yay, another person I've never heard of that's probably only been a member for 5 months! 👍
I actually just signed up for a new account and checked the "Give me moderator powers" box
Well, let me be the first non-old-timer or non-mod to give congrats!
Thanks!
Speaking of old vs new school, where's Z been lately?
I actually just signed up for a new account and checked the "Give me moderator powers" box![]()

Anyway, congrats!
Speaking of old vs new school, where's Z been lately?
He's riding his John Deere throughout the US. Kind of like Forrest Gump, if Forrest Gump rode a John Deere.
Perhaps he is enjoying semi-retirement? 
I am curious as well.

I am curious as well.
i dunno about you but this new guy sounds like a huge loser.
congrats
You know this thread reminds me when i was writing a thank you email to an Asst Dean of a college that interviewed me.
Instead of writing Asst. Dean on on the email i wrote A s s. Dean, missed the t and realized it only after i send the email.
Edit. My 100th post in 4 years i need some congrats tooo
You know this thread reminds me when i was writing a thank you email to an Asst Dean of a college that interviewed me.
Instead of writing Asst. Dean on on the email i wrote A s s. Dean, missed the t and realized it only after i send the email.
Edit. My 100th post in 4 years i need some congrats tooo
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats
You know this thread reminds me when i was writing a thank you email to an Asst Dean of a college that interviewed me.
Instead of writing Asst. Dean on on the email i wrote A s s. Dean, missed the t and realized it only after i send the email.
Edit. My 100th post in 4 years i need some congrats tooo
Congrats! And what a post! I have wasted all my milestone posts so far. 😳
I almost did use "ass mod", but it didn't seem friendly, so I went the nice route instead. Plus R2 could have just fixed it anyway.
He's riding his John Deere throughout the US. Kind of like Forrest Gump, if Forrest Gump rode a John Deere.
I saw him at In N Out burger stuffing his face.
Congrats.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 4K