Welcome to the newest forum at SDN!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The McGill Journal of Medicine and the Student Doctor Network are pleased to announce the opening of a new forum dedicated to issues in student research and publishing/editing.

We hope to both help students currently involved in research and promote research within the medical student community.

The moderator of this forum is the MJM Editor. I'll let her introduce herself when she has a moment. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, and welcome to the web's newest, and soon to be best, forum for biomedical student research and publishing!

This forum will hopefully develop over the coming weeks as a great resource and forum for ideas and insight on eveerything from:
- How to get involved in research
- Where to find funding
- What areas of research interest you
- How research fits into the modern medical/undergrad/health-sci program
- What's going on in various research communities
- How to get work published
- Issues in student publication
- How research is edited, and the peer review process

etc., etc., etc...

This forum will hopefully evolve to reflect the many different facets of modern student research. It's absolutely amazing how much goes on in the world of student research each and every day, and it will be of great benefit to us all to be able to share our experiences.

Please join in the conversations or start your own!!!

I look forward to seeing and helping this new forum develop!

Here's to always pushing the boundaries of human understanding,

The McGill Journal of Medicine.

This is a wonderful forum and I am equally excited to see that The McGill Journal of Medicine is invloved, too!!

Awesome.. This is going to be a great resource!!

:clap: :clap: