Welcome!

Started by Lee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome everyone! We're very excited to bring you this forum. @otterxavier and I will soon post a sticky to help guide discussions, describe the general intent and rules of the forum, and provide some links to resources and specific threads. 🙂 Stay tuned!
 
yes, super excited this is a thing now!

Hey! I'm pre-physical therapy, queer, and agender. This thread is amazing already, I'm glad it exists!

I was scrolling through the forums list and audibly gasped when I saw a new LGBTQ one. I'm glad its popped up and I look forward to using it!

Trust me, you're not alone in so many more ways than one. [emoji173]️ Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Glad to see this forum is a thing. Queer, genderfluid, potential Psy.D. student here, heading for my grad school interviews this weekend.
 
Wow, glad to see this forum! I've stayed in my pharmacy bubble for so long that I didn't even know this was a thing. Thanks for setting this up!

Edit: I'm an idiot. I've posted in this forum before and just didn't remember.

Hahaha, one of my favorite posts so far, totes made me lol and think of myself. [emoji173][emoji108]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile