West Chester University

Started by msting22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msting22

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to know does any one know anything about the post-bacc program at West Chester in PA? I have done a search on the forum but did not come up with anything. I need some input 🙁
 
msting22 said:
I just wanted to know does any one know anything about the post-bacc program at West Chester in PA?

Here's a link to the actual website for the program. http://www.wcupa.edu/_ACADEMICS/sch_cas/med/early.htm#temple_pb I was looking into it myself and I emailed the person in charge of the program. Basically if you have a 3.0 GPA and up, haven't taken any of your pre-reqs or have taken just 1 or 2 of them (say Bio or Chem) you have a good chance. They have an early assurance program to Temple Med School. You have to maintain a 3.5 while in the program and take the MCAT and get at least a 9 in each section. So basically if you do the program and take your MCATs in April, the fall of the same year you begin at Temple. Let me know if you need any more info b/c I really researched the whole thing. Hope it helps 🙂 and good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dr_juvi said:
Here's a link to the actual website for the program. http://www.wcupa.edu/_ACADEMICS/sch_cas/med/early.htm#temple_pb I was looking into it myself and I emailed the person in charge of the program. Basically if you have a 3.0 GPA and up, haven't taken any of your pre-reqs or have taken just 1 or 2 of them (say Bio or Chem) you have a good chance. They have an early assurance program to Temple Med School. You have to maintain a 3.5 while in the program and take the MCAT and get at least a 9 in each section. So basically if you do the program and take your MCATs in April, the fall of the same year you begin at Temple. Let me know if you need any more info b/c I really researched the whole thing. Hope it helps 🙂 and good luck!
:wow:

I didn't think they did this anymore! I'm applying for this one!!!
 
mshheaddoc said:
:wow:

I didn't think they did this anymore! I'm applying for this one!!!

Let me know how the process goes. Im a little undecided bc Im a NY state resident so I fear I won't be able to pay for it (only through loans). Well good luck! Let me know what the process is like so I can be warned! lol.