You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
West Coast University class of 2020
Started by IsessaQ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Here! 🙂
Yay! Did you already speak with financial aid? I have my first appointment Friday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet, I am sending my formal acceptance and check today. But I'm from Hawaii so.. who knows when they'll get it hahaYay! Did you already speak with financial aid? I have my first appointment Friday.
Hi ! I'm looking forward to being classmates! 😀
When did you guys hear back from them? I found out I'm on the priority alternate list. I hope I could join you guys this fall. Most of all congratulations to you who have been accepted.
Last edited:
Not yet, I am sending my formal acceptance and check today. But I'm from Hawaii so.. who knows when they'll get it haha
Awesome! Once they get your deposit they will send you an enrollment packet via email. Also, they will email you so you can set up times to speak with financial aid. The 108K makes me so nervous!!!
Did you find out today that you were accepted?Awesome! Once they get your deposit they will send you an enrollment packet via email. Also, they will email you so you can set up times to speak with financial aid. The 108K makes me so nervous!!!
Hi ! I'm looking forward to being classmates! 😀
Hello! I'm so excited to start! Did you complete medical term already? I'm taking a class but it ends in may and has sooo many exams. I read in the email we can get the certificate in 2 hrs! lol I should've waited
When did you guys hear back from them? I found out I'm on the priority alternate list. I hope I could join you guys this fall. Most of all congratulations to you who have been accepted.
I found out 2/27. My interview date was 2/24
When did you guys hear back from them? I found out I'm on the priority alternate list. I hope I could join you guys this fall. Most of all congratulations to you who have been accepted.
When I spoke to some of the current students after the interview they said if you are on the waitlist you have a really good chance! A few of them were on the waitlist as well.
I really hope so that would be awesome.When I spoke to some of the current students after the interview they said if you are on the waitlist you have a really good chance! A few of them were on the waitlist as well.
I really hope so that would be awesome.
After they send out acceptances they have 7 days to send in the deposit, then 7 days to complete the enrollment packet. Also, a background and drug test needs to be submitted within a month of their acceptance notification. My deadline is 3/20 so I would suggest calling around that time to see if any spots opened up
Thanks will do.
Hello! I'm so excited to start! Did you complete medical term already? I'm taking a class but it ends in may and has sooo many exams. I read in the email we can get the certificate in 2 hrs! lol I should've waited
I signed up for the class but haven't started it just yet, but hoping it won't take more than a day 🙂. Finished all the financial aid stuff and now just so ready to start!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you guys hear back from them? I found out I'm on the priority alternate list. I hope I could join you guys this fall. Most of all congratulations to you who have been accepted.
I interviewed on 1/27 and found out on 2/2. Hope you will be able to join and wishing you the best of luck!!
I signed up for the class but haven't started it just yet, but hoping it won't take more than a day 🙂. Finished all the financial aid stuff and now just so ready to start!
For some reason I'm unable to direct message you. How did your financial aid appointments go? I have my first one tomorrow and I have no idea how it works for grad school.
Financial Aid appointments went good and pretty straight forward. You basically go over all the different options to pay for school and then the 2nd appointment you go over what you qualify for. Mandy was so helpful and really took the time to answer all of my questions. And I did a LOT of research on my own and sought mentors for advice so that I can feel more confident about my decisions for financing my education.For some reason I'm unable to direct message you. How did your financial aid appointments go? I have my first one tomorrow and I have no idea how it works for grad school.
Last edited:
Same I was wait listed last year but didn't get the call. Hoping this year will be a better outcome.I was waitlisted last year but didn't get the call, which sucked. I had a skype interview on 3/1/17 this year and got my acceptance letter via email on 03/14/17, which was pretty fast. Just going through the registration process now
Whoot whoot! I'm so excited!!Where my classmates at?![]()
I completed it on the Universal Class website they linked for us on the email. There were about 15 lessons but you go at your own pace so I tackled about 2-3 lessons a day and I got my certificate already!Hello! I'm so excited to start! Did you complete medical term already? I'm taking a class but it ends in may and has sooo many exams. I read in the email we can get the certificate in 2 hrs! lol I should've waited
Thank you for doing that! I'm happy to send you my FB link shortly.Hey guys, I'm planning on making a Facebook group for our class but I can't unless I have at least one of you added as a friend or email address. Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/801281470028779/
Group created! Sign up guys!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Group created! Sign up guys!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
