West coast university info???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am still eagerly waiting! My wife's best friend got her acceptance letter today. When did you receive it? I felt really confident after my interview but I am really nervous now. Do you know if the remainder of the acceptances were sent out today?
 
Last edited:
I was on 5 other waitlist, even high tier for CSULB. I received my acceptance letter on April second after interviewing on March 23rd, the weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It feels good to be a schools first choice for once.
 
Hi everyone! Congrats on being accepted into West Coast. I was wondering if any current students can give me insight on the program? Hows the course load, faculty, and clinical partnerships? Thanks in advance! 🙂