General Admissions & OTCAS West Coast University OTD Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay! Congrats @SlyOT - still waiting for OTD to get back GAH o_O
Hopefully you get to hear back within this week! I'm prayin for ya!

Members don't see this ad.

I withdrew my OTD acceptance at WCU because I decided to go to another school. Good luck to those applied and are in the waiting. Hopefully you’re next !

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone! I just got my waitlist email this afternoon - hopefully I'll get in from there - staying in high hopes.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Everyone! I just got my waitlist email this afternoon - hopefully I'll get in from there - staying in high hopes.
I hope you get in! I still haven't met anyone else in my cohort except for one.

Reactions: 1 users
I also got waitlisted for the otd program yesterday. Having faith that I’ll get in too!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! My interview was online earlier this month and it’s basically a zoom interview with 1-2 faculty members. Afterwards you’re emailed the prompt for the essay and you have to submit pictures of your handwritten essay within the 1 hour time limit (replying to the prompt email). I think we were told it’s no more than 30 mins for the interview, then 15-20 mins after the interview you get the prompt email.
what was the topic of essay, i am just curious why they made you right essay in 45 min