West coast university. Priority WL?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPThopeful176

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an email yesterday that I was on the priority waitlist for WCU. Wanted to know who else was on it or has been in the past and got in. Thanks
 
Received an email yesterday that I was on the priority waitlist for WCU. Wanted to know who else was on it or has been in the past and got in. Thanks
I also received that email yesterday morning. Not too sure how it works they didn't say how many people are on the list or any other info. It's a bit frustrating really.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my waitlist position today! Not sure how many people get through to the cohort from the waitlist however. But know that west coast is a realativley new school with it's accreditation in progress, I know that this school isn't everyone's first choice. So if they hear back elsewhere they may drop their spot here. It's just a waiting game from here on out folks! Good luck everyone!
 
I got my waitlist position today! Not sure how many people get through to the cohort from the waitlist however. But know that west coast is a realativley new school with it's accreditation in progress, I know that this school isn't everyone's first choice. So if they hear back elsewhere they may drop their spot here. It's just a waiting game from here on out folks! Good luck everyone!
What position are you at?