Western Carolina University

Started by UIUCKines
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UIUCKines

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Western Carolina? I know they plan on having interviews in mid-December so I was wondering if they sent out invitations yet. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Western Carolina? I know they plan on having interviews in mid-December so I was wondering if they sent out invitations yet. Thanks!


I emailed Linda on Oct 23, and she responded "I would think around the first part of November or so."

From last year's forums, it looks like around Nov 7 and a bit after was common.

Crossing my fingers!
 
Got an email for an interview on either Dec 12th or 13th. This program is slightly more expensive than my current destination but I have to go, the campus is apparently beautiful and in the mountains. It's also relatively close to me, about a 4 hour drive.
 
Got an email for an interview on either Dec 12th or 13th. This program is slightly more expensive than my current destination but I have to go, the campus is apparently beautiful and in the mountains. It's also relatively close to me, about a 4 hour drive.

Congrats! I was thrilled to get my invite this morning!
 
Received an interview this morning as well, Ill b in the afternoon group on the 13th. Congrats everyone.
 
I also received an invite this morning. I will be declining it though so hopefully that opens a spot up for someone else! Good luck everyone 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad