Western Carolina/ Winston-Salem State

Started by noyceguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Western will email applicants this week or next week.

You probably won't hear from WSSU for awhile since their deadline was March 15.

Good luck!
 
I am not so patiently waiting to hear from these two as well. I talked to WSSU yesterday, and they said they're still receiving last minute apps, and wait to go through everything before they make final decisions, so it could be anywhere from mid-April to early May before we hear back. Grr.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I called Western Carolina today. They told met they sent out the Acceptances and Rejections already and if you have not heard you are waitlisted. I tried to find out where on the waitlist I was but they told me to call back in a couple days. I hope that helps anyone who is wondering!
 
I called Western Carolina today. They told met they sent out the Acceptances and Rejections already and if you have not heard you are waitlisted. I tried to find out where on the waitlist I was but they told me to call back in a couple days. I hope that helps anyone who is wondering!

I'm happy you posted this because I called today too, but the lady told me that the PT secretary was out of the office today and to call back tomorrow with any questions because I hadn't heard anything yet either!
 
Does Western Carolina send an email through their application website or does it come to your gmail account/regular mail server?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it wasn't an acceptance email-- rather, I got an email at my gmail account, telling me to check on the decision through the online graduate application site.