Western/COMP Class of 2005 - part 03

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scubadiva

postwhore
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by melancholy
Awhh.. you decided not to come to COMP after all? Hmm.. Rob never mentioned bringing family members scuba diving..

I'm not going to COMP because I decided to try a new locale. Why? :confused: I'm not too sure about that one.

I refuse to do any more night dives. Those creep me out too much :eek: . I mean, I'm scared of the dark even when the lights are on when I'm on land. :( Hopefully, I'll get to do some diving over summer because the last time I tried to dive, I had a lot of trouble equalizing because of sinuses.

Sorry for hijacking this thread a little.

Back to COMP CLASS OF 2005 :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

No one ever took me scuba diving.....hmmm

Issues...Issues...Issues

Yosh- It's not too late to join, but it will be butt cold right now. Best way till the water warms up some even though prices are probably cheaper these days for classes and gear. You can go diving in the polluted Hudson.. haha.

scubadiva- Yeah, I'll bet diving with sinus problems is really painful. I try to do anything possible to stay healthy before I go on a dive. Night diving was kind of freaky, but three of us were grouped up so there was plenty of light shining around for the most part. Even then, it does become easy to separate... it's an experience I have to say.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lanny
I lived there for 2 1/2 years and no one has ever taken me scuba diving....I am trying not to be slighted...but I am having difficult time...

Originally posted by Yosh
Lanny
I lived there for 2 1/2 years and no one has ever taken me scuba diving....I am trying not to be slighted...but I am having difficult time...

Don't feel bad, NewAge doesn't invite me either (or he actually trades me for another dive buddy :( , but that was when we were in Roatan two years ago).

I don't think anyone's doing any diving unless it starts to warm up again.

P.S. Are you originally from NY?