-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western Kentucky DPT
Started by ECWS135
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Back in September I received an e-mail from Dr. Neelly. Don't get excited, it was a general e-mail, "Thank You for selecting the Western Kentucky University DPT Program as a Program option for your PTCAS application. We look forward to receiving your completed PTCAS application once you have it completed." It went on to remind one of the supplemental application portion, deadlines, etc. Towards the end it said, "We anticipate reviewing applications beginning in November and hope to have this process completed by mid-January. We will be conducting on-campus interviews in mid-February and will notify those applicants selected by the end of January 2014."
Hope this helps ease your minds until January... Lord willing, I'll meet you in February!
Peace and God bless
Hope this helps ease your minds until January... Lord willing, I'll meet you in February!
Peace and God bless
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Through mail or email?Just got my invitation to interview at WKU, I will be declining this so I hope it frees up a spot for someone else!
Still waiting for a confirmation on exact date and time but looking forward to the possibility of meeting some fellow SDN members and (Lord willing) future classmates!
To those who have and who will be interviewing at WKU DPT, good luck! Hoping for good news soon! Peace and God bless
Anyone that interviewed on the 14th care to share any tips or interview questions!?
Time sure slows down when you are waiting for March 5th.WKU was closed today due to weather. According to their website, WKU is scheduled to reopen Tuesday afternoon. Let's hope it doesn't delay the acceptance letters coming out this week! Good luck y'all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting to think they have been delayed. Has anyone heard back yet??
WKU was closed Monday and Tuesday due to snow/ice. I suspect that the notifications will come out later this week. No need to worry yet, but I'm just as excited as you are to hear something! Good luck! Peace and God blessI'm starting to think they have been delayed. Has anyone heard back yet??
Got an email stating the their notifications would be delayed because of being closed from the ice/snow. They stated that they hoped emails from the graduate school would be sent out today, but some couldn't make it in on Wednesday so nothing was guaranteed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone hear anything today? Good, bad, or indifferent.
Nope just the email from yesterday.Anyone hear anything today? Good, bad, or indifferent.
To those who didn't get accepted, I'm sorry and I know all too well how that feels. Try not to take it personally. Allow this to be an opportunity to improve in some areas, gain more experience in the field, and take an adventure!
If you were waitlisted, keep your chin up! There is still a chance that you are accepted this year (and if you aren't taken off the waitlist then please be encouraged that they think you are worth a spot in the class. You should apply next year)!
Congratulations to those who were accepted; I'll see you in June!
If you were waitlisted, keep your chin up! There is still a chance that you are accepted this year (and if you aren't taken off the waitlist then please be encouraged that they think you are worth a spot in the class. You should apply next year)!
Congratulations to those who were accepted; I'll see you in June!
I heard Friday evening, but please don't worry... They had multiple snow days early last week which caused delays getting the word out. I'm sure you will hear soon. Best of Luck to you!
Peace and God bless
Peace and God bless
I heard Friday evening, but please don't worry... They had multiple snow days early last week which caused delays getting the word out. I'm sure you will hear soon. Best of Luck to you!
Peace and God bless
Congratulations!
I'm guessing if you have not heard anything from them, then you are wait listed? And these emails should be sent out this Wednesday?