Western New England COP Fall 2015 Cycle

Started by larqw87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

larqw87

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello anyone out there!

Has anyone interviewed for Fall 2015 and/or have gotten accepted?

My interview is on Tuesday, March 17!
 
I had my interview on Feb 5th. Accepted on Feb 13!
Interview is pretty relaxing depending on who you are interviewing with. I had two faculty members interviewed me.

Good luck 🙂!
 
I had my interview on Feb 5th. Accepted on Feb 13!
Interview is pretty relaxing depending on who you are interviewing with. I had two faculty members interviewed me.

Good luck 🙂!

Thank you very much! And congratulations!