Western U. Blank Update on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

healthcaree

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have blank status update on AADSAS for Western University (on school decision), can you let us know of your interview date? Mine still doesn't have any update on AADSAS and my interview was on Nov. 6th.. this is starting to freak me out :(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For those of you who have blank status update on AADSAS for Western University (on school decision), can you let us know of your interview date? Mine's still blank and my interview was on Nov. 6th.. this is starting to freak me out :(

September 18th!

October 2nd.

We still have a couple more days until Dec 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
hmm I did interview, but I don't even have any section on AADSAS school decision.

hmm I did interview, but I don't even have any section on AADSAS school decision.

Same here. I interviewed on their first date. Weird.

For those of you who do have Western listed in School Decisions on AADSAS, was Western there before your interview or did it appear after your interview? I'm a bit nervous...

Last edited:

I have the same problem too. My interview date was on Nov. 6th, but I didn't even have Western listed on decision list. Does that mean I got rejected!?!!?

Same here. I interviewed on their first date. Weird.

For those of you who do have Western listed in School Decisions on AADSAS, was Western there before your interview or did it appear after your interview? I'm a bit nervous...

It appeared 2 days ago.

I saw another post on this and some people were saying that normally means they're getting ready to change your status to "offer made" which is a good thing. Calm down, it's most likely a good sign for you all. I didn't even get an interview at Western :(

original post edited. i meant to say that i do not have ANY update (no blank at all) on my AADSAS school decision page which makes me worried.. maybe they haven't made any decision on november interviewees.. hopefully.

Hey Pennywisdom
Do you have Western Dental school listed on your AADSAS school's decision list?

Western University of Health Sciences is listed on my AADSAS School Decisions page, and the columns for "Decision Date," "Status," and "Status Defined" are all blank. I interviewed on Saturday, November 20th. As much as I would love to tell myself that this means I got accepted, I'm not gonna get excited over a blank space.

I also got the interview on Oct 23rd but I didnt have any update of Western on AADSAS. :(
According to the official acceptance thread last year, Western would make a personal call on Dec 1st. Any thought about this?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on October 23rd, and I just noticed that Western finally appeared on my AADSAS School Decisions page, with all the other columns blank.

I also got the interview on Oct 23rd but I didnt have any update of Western on AADSAS. :(
According to the official acceptance thread last year, Western would make a personal call on Dec 1st. Any thought about this?

I confirmed with one of the admission advisors. She told me that they cannot offer the acceptance over phone on Dec. 1.

I guess, I will not get an offer from Western at least on December 1st since I don't have a list on AADSAS. I am so depressed now.

I guess, I will not get an offer from Western at least on December 1st since I don't have a list on AADSAS. I am so depressed now.

Cheer up :) Just because it hasn't shown up on AADSAS doesn't mean you are rejected/waitlisted. It really doesn't mean anything yet.

On my Decisions page, I have blanks in all the columns in my Western U row also. It def means there's a status change cus it was something else before. interview Oct2

fyi, I think in a poll on sdn, 66/69 blanks turned into offers made.

On my Decisions page, I have blanks in all the columns in my Western U row also. It def means there's a status change cus it was something else before. interview Oct2

fyi, I think in a poll on sdn, 66/69 blanks turned into offers made.
hmmmmm. I interviewed @ western on sept 18 and AADSAS still hasnt even added it to my list of schools. Is this strange?. I know many other people who have this same situation. I also have several friends who go there who said that Western doesnt use AADSAS for updates. Weird? I really felt like I did well in my interview there......
Im not gonna jump to any conclusions tho. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

hmmmmm. I interviewed @ western on sept 18 and AADSAS still hasnt even added it to my list of schools. Is this strange?. I know many other people who have this same situation. I also have several friends who go there who said that Western doesnt use AADSAS for updates. Weird? I really felt like I did well in my interview there......

I feel ya, Pinhi. I was there on September 18th too, and it's not even on AADSAS. Oh well, chin up!

+1. There for September 18th and thought I did well. Western also didn't show up yet...

well thank you everyone!...this is refreshing news fo sho!!
I spoke with my buddy who goes to dschool @ Western and he said that his never updated either and he was accepted. I also contacted AADSAS about it and they said its prolly nothing to worry about. Some may not get updated.

well thank you everyone!...this is refreshing news fo sho!!
I spoke with my buddy who goes to dschool @ Western and he said that his never updated either and he was accepted. I also contacted AADSAS about it and they said its prolly nothing to worry about. Some may not get updated.
That is a good news for us. I didnt get any update either. I knew that Western made a call last year and I was wondering how will they notify us this year?

That is a good news for us. I didnt get any update either. I knew that Western made a call last year and I was wondering how will they notify us this year?
well i think i remember the dean saying that they wouldn't be doing phone calls this year.....so it's snail mail all the way :(

May have to wait a few days past the 1st to find out....so dont panick if u dont get a letter on the 1st!!....I heard the same for MWU-IL....they told us we'd get a letter around the 1st or 2nd week of Dec.......at least with MWU u can check the online portal on the 1st for acceptance.......
This is STRESSFUL!!!

So i contacted western u and they said that they dont update anything on AADSAS. and the notifications will be snail mail...and maybe phone calls if the committee decides to do so

So i contacted western u and they said that they dont update anything on AADSAS. and the notifications will be snail mail...and maybe phone calls if the committee decides to do so

Thanks for making the call! That makes me feel a bit better.

i called them too. they said they are not going to update on aadsas, and committees have decided to make phone calls

ah! yesssss. this sounds right to me. I thought i remembered them telling me that they dont use AADSAS over the summer. Good lookin out!!

yeah i called too and they said there will be no status update on Dec 1st. well that stands true since they technically updated the status last week. and yes, Western won't be doing anything on Dec1st on AADSAS, but AADSAS will certainlly being opening the system and revealing what the blanks mean on Wed.

Whatever NOTHING matters until we see the letter!
GL everyone!!!!

Last edited:
the only matter is why I don't have any list of Western on AADSAS after completion of interview

I interviewed at Western on Oct. 3rd and they are not on my AADSAS list either. Hopefully, we have some updates as the day goes on.

the only matter is why I don't have any list of Western on AADSAS after completion of interview
yeah...ur in the same boat as most of us. I dont think it really means anything. Western told me that they dont do updates thru AADSAS at all.....so it's confusing that anyone would even have western listed on AADSAS. No worries

ok so conclusion is, blank mean nothing this year for Western U.

if all u sept 18 interviews, the highest stats, didnt get blanks or even updates, then it shudnt mean anything

ok so conclusion is, blank mean nothing this year for Western U.

if all u sept 18 interviews, the highest stats, didnt get blanks or even updates, then it shudnt mean anything

I'm Sept 18th, and I got blanked. Someone said on another post that they had a friend whose AADSAS column blanked for Western last year and it was changed to "Offer made" on the first, so i'm not sure?

I'm Sept 18th, and I got blanked. Someone said on another post that they had a friend whose AADSAS column blanked for Western last year and it was changed to "Offer made" on the first, so i'm not sure?

interesting... well now im unsure bout everything. lol.
why did some us get blanked and others unchanged? who knows...

Other than Denticles, has anyone else from the September 18th interview date been blanked??

Western University of Health Sciences is listed on my AADSAS School Decisions page, and the columns for "Decision Date," "Status," and "Status Defined" are all blank. I interviewed on Saturday, November 20th. As much as I would love to tell myself that this means I got accepted, I'm not gonna get excited over a blank space.

Not only earlier interview dates were blanked, but AtlantaBraves status was updated to blank even when his/her interview date was the last pre-dec interview session. I think this implies that decisions have been made and whoever got blanked is accepted to the school (according to last year's blank theory).. and whoever did not get ANY updates, our status is still unknown? maybe they blanked those of who are IN for sure. i.e., they realllllly liked the interviewee on that day.

The dean did say that the school will try to get back to us asap, but it'll be through dec. 1st-january. So maybe not ALL of our decisions have been made yet.

Not only earlier interview dates were blanked, but AtlantaBraves status was updated to blank even when his/her interview date was the last pre-dec interview session. I think this implies that decisions have been made and whoever got blanked is accepted to the school (according to last year's blank theory).. and whoever did not get ANY updates, our status is still unknown? maybe they blanked those of who are IN for sure. i.e., they realllllly liked the interviewee on that day.

The dean did say that the school will try to get back to us asap, but it'll be through dec. 1st-january. So maybe not ALL of our decisions have been made yet.

plenty of people without Blanks got in Dec 1st from what ive seen and heard

A few things concern me,

1. western U's blanking happened last weel which is verry early, only Minnesota did this also.

2. several of us called the office and they said they won't be updating AADSAS.

so then why did we get blanks? are they all glitches? wat makes Western's blanking different from others? there shudnt be a difference i think.

A few things concern me,

1. western U's blanking happened last weel which is verry early, only Minnesota did this also.

2. several of us called the office and they said they won't be updating AADSAS.

so then why did we get blanks? are they all glitches? wat makes Western's blanking different from others? there shudnt be a difference i think.
I agree with u here. I was told that they do not even use aadsas at all by the administrative office. Also, my buddy goes to school there (D1) and he says western never showed up on his aadsas last year at all. I think all of this is just adding to everyone's anxiety at this point. Maybe we shouldnt worry about it at all.
I have a good feeling about everyone that is involved in this thread.....so everyone just keep ur chins uP!!!!! :)

[but AtlantaBraves status was updated to blank even when his/her interview date was the last pre-dec interview session.]

My interview was also on 11/20-the last pre-dec interview and my WesterU went blank last week. I didn't even have WesternU on my AADSAS before. I hope the blank is a good thing :)