Western U Interview, help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OPTOMINA

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my interview is in next month and I am very nervous.
I heard they will have behavioral questions for example, "Give me an example of a situation in which somebody disagreed with you. How did you compromise?"
something like that...and I tend to freeze up during interviews...

If anybody had an interview with Western, can you give me any tips? how did it go?
it looks like only 30% gets accepted if I am not mistaken.(after interview)

I wish everyone good luck and thanks in advance for helping me!:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I actually had my interview with them just this past week. It was super laid back and everyone made it feel so comfortable. Don't be nervous at all! :)

Most of the questions were behavioral questions. If you look at the interview feedback provided on here: http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/wuhs-opt , the questions are really similar. They'll also ask you questions based on what you tell them (your experiences) since it's closed file. I heard back from them yesterday and was accepted! So don't be nervous, be yourself and relax. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!

I actually had my interview with them just this past week. It was super laid back and everyone made it feel so comfortable. Don't be nervous at all! :)

Most of the questions were behavioral questions. If you look at the interview feedback provided on here: http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/wuhs-opt , the questions are really similar. They'll also ask you questions based on what you tell them (your experiences) since it's closed file. I heard back from them yesterday and was accepted! So don't be nervous, be yourself and relax. :)

Congratulations!!!!!:)
AND thank you so so so much! you are awesome!I will practice answering those questions!
and I hope to be in your class in August!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!!!!:)
AND thank you so so so much! you are awesome!I will practice answering those questions!
and I hope to be in your class in August!:)

Yeah, no problem! I wish you the best of luck!! :)

Hi,

I also have an interview coming up at Western, and I wonder how many questions you were asked! I'm so excited !!

Hi,

I also have an interview coming up at Western, and I wonder how many questions you were asked! I'm so excited !!

From what I've heard, there will be 3-4 questions most likely...but don't quote me on that! because I heard different things from different people.
Anyway, good luck on your interview! I wish we all can get in!:D

Hi,

Hello! :)

It really does depend on who interviews you and the time. All the interviews are 30 minutes and it goes by really quick! I, personally, was asked about 4-5 questions while some of the applicants who interviewed with me were only asked 2-3. Hope that helps. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user