Western U Interview, help please!

Started by OPTOMINA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OPTOMINA

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, my interview is in next month and I am very nervous.
I heard they will have behavioral questions for example, "Give me an example of a situation in which somebody disagreed with you. How did you compromise?"
something like that...and I tend to freeze up during interviews...

If anybody had an interview with Western, can you give me any tips? how did it go?
it looks like only 30% gets accepted if I am not mistaken.(after interview)

I wish everyone good luck and thanks in advance for helping me!🙂
 
Hello!

I actually had my interview with them just this past week. It was super laid back and everyone made it feel so comfortable. Don't be nervous at all! 🙂

Most of the questions were behavioral questions. If you look at the interview feedback provided on here: http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/wuhs-opt , the questions are really similar. They'll also ask you questions based on what you tell them (your experiences) since it's closed file. I heard back from them yesterday and was accepted! So don't be nervous, be yourself and relax. 🙂
 
Hello!

I actually had my interview with them just this past week. It was super laid back and everyone made it feel so comfortable. Don't be nervous at all! 🙂

Most of the questions were behavioral questions. If you look at the interview feedback provided on here: http://schools.studentdoctor.net/school/wuhs-opt , the questions are really similar. They'll also ask you questions based on what you tell them (your experiences) since it's closed file. I heard back from them yesterday and was accepted! So don't be nervous, be yourself and relax. 🙂

Congratulations!!!!!🙂
AND thank you so so so much! you are awesome!I will practice answering those questions!
and I hope to be in your class in August!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I also have an interview coming up at Western, and I wonder how many questions you were asked! I'm so excited !!

From what I've heard, there will be 3-4 questions most likely...but don't quote me on that! because I heard different things from different people.
Anyway, good luck on your interview! I wish we all can get in!😀
 
Hi,

I also have an interview coming up at Western, and I wonder how many questions you were asked! I'm so excited !!

Hello! 🙂

It really does depend on who interviews you and the time. All the interviews are 30 minutes and it goes by really quick! I, personally, was asked about 4-5 questions while some of the applicants who interviewed with me were only asked 2-3. Hope that helps. Good luck!!