Western U Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I have an interview with Western U on December 17th very excited! Was wondering if anyone else does as well and any pointers on what to expect?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be seeing you there :)

Hi! I have an interview with Western U on December 17th very excited! Was wondering if anyone else does as well and any pointers on what to expect?

Expect to write an essay in about 15ish min on a picture related to PT. and interview with faculty member. Interview questions are pretty similar to a job interview, ethical, strength, weakness, long term short term goals etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

How was the interview? I was invited to the January 14th interview and am looking forward to it.

How many people were present?

Hey guys,

How was the interview? I was invited to the January 14th interview and am looking forward to it.

Refer to megi1212's post. He/she listed everything you need to know to help you prep for the interview.
In addition, I would like to point out that the interview is not your typical interview. You are given the opportunity to best display your personality/character to all the faculty members. Wish you the best of luck :)

Hey guys,

There were about 25 people. We were there from 7.45 and I left around 1.30pm! People who went on a tour stayed even longer. So it was longer than 2-4 hours as they said it would be. Good luck!

Is this their only round of interviews, or will there be additional rounds?

Reactions: 1 users