Western U Interview

Started by 4744
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4744

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I have an interview with Western U on December 17th very excited! Was wondering if anyone else does as well and any pointers on what to expect?
 
Hi! I have an interview with Western U on December 17th very excited! Was wondering if anyone else does as well and any pointers on what to expect?

Expect to write an essay in about 15ish min on a picture related to PT. and interview with faculty member. Interview questions are pretty similar to a job interview, ethical, strength, weakness, long term short term goals etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

How was the interview? I was invited to the January 14th interview and am looking forward to it.

How many people were present?
 
Hey guys,

How was the interview? I was invited to the January 14th interview and am looking forward to it.

How many people were present?

Refer to megi1212's post. He/she listed everything you need to know to help you prep for the interview.
In addition, I would like to point out that the interview is not your typical interview. You are given the opportunity to best display your personality/character to all the faculty members. Wish you the best of luck 🙂
 
Hey guys,

How was the interview? I was invited to the January 14th interview and am looking forward to it.

How many people were present?
There were about 25 people. We were there from 7.45 and I left around 1.30pm! People who went on a tour stayed even longer. So it was longer than 2-4 hours as they said it would be. Good luck!