You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Western University DPT 2016
Started by cathytn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!
YAY ! Congrats as well ! when did you have your interview ? 4/50 students i found here we are just missing 46 more people hahha. can't wait to meet everyone
I had my interview on February 1st in the afternoon. When was yours? Yeah I'm down for communicating on FB. I'll send you a pm with my name.
Hi everyone!
I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all 🙂
I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all 🙂
I received acceptance email yesterday too!!! It literally made me scream while at the gym. Ill be sending in my acceptance letter after work today.
Hi everyone!
I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all 🙂
I got my acceptance today too!! Sooo excited!!! Sending my acceptance letter asap!!=)
I received acceptance email yesterday too!!! It literally made me scream while at the gym. Ill be sending in my acceptance letter after work today.
Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?
My interview was Friday 2/22 so yes, I was within 2 weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?
I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.
And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!
I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.
And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!
For some reason they opened up one more group for Monday... there were only 5 of us there.
Hi everyone!
I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all 🙂
Hello! Congrats on your accpetance! Did you end up going to Western University? Also, would you mind sharing your interview experience? Thanks in advance
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!
Congrats on your acceptance. I have also applied to Western University and waiting for an interview. Would you mind sharing the interviewing process and how to prepare for it? Thanks!
Congrats Cahthytn! I have also applied to Western University and am looking to interview there. Would you mind sharing your interview experience? I read from other blogs that Western University has a unique interviewing process such as interpreting a picture... It would be helpful!Anyone else get their acceptance from western u and is going ?