Jun 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I got the email last week saying I got in and I am mailing my acceptance letter tomorrow!

OP
C
Jan 19, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Congrats on your acceptance! Are u still waiting on any other school or certain that you will go to Western u

OP
C
Jan 19, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!
YAY ! Congrats as well ! when did you have your interview ? 4/50 students i found here we are just missing 46 more people hahha. can't wait to meet everyone

OP
C
Jan 19, 2013
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I am adding classmates on fb just to communicate and kinda get to know each other before class if anyone would like to fb friends.

Jan 28, 2012
Status
I had my interview on February 1st in the afternoon. When was yours? Yeah I'm down for communicating on FB. I'll send you a pm with my name.

Feb 27, 2011
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
I got my acceptance today too!! Sooo excited!!! Sending my acceptance letter asap!!=)

Reactions: PT0920
Mar 5, 2013
Status
DPT / OTD
I received acceptance email yesterday too!!! It literally made me scream while at the gym. Ill be sending in my acceptance letter after work today.

cfandbmw

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2013
Status
DPT / OTD
Hi everyone!

I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all :)
I got my acceptance today too!! Sooo excited!!! Sending my acceptance letter asap!!=)
I received acceptance email yesterday too!!! It literally made me scream while at the gym. Ill be sending in my acceptance letter after work today.
Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?

Apr 28, 2012
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
congrats everyone! I got accepted too but worried about the cost. Is anybody else on the same boat as I am?

Apr 28, 2012
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
i was accepted too, but im highly worried about the cost. anybody else on the same boat as i am? hopefully WesternU has scholarships for us.

cfandbmw

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2013
Status
DPT / OTD
Thanks! I interviewed Monday 2/25 on the last day so hopefully I hear back soon!

Feb 27, 2011
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?
I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.

And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!

cfandbmw

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2013
Status
DPT / OTD
I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.

And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!
For some reason they opened up one more group for Monday... there were only 5 of us there.

PT0920

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi everyone!

I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all :)
Hello! Congrats on your accpetance! Did you end up going to Western University? Also, would you mind sharing your interview experience? Thanks in advance

PT0920

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!
Congrats on your acceptance. I have also applied to Western University and waiting for an interview. Would you mind sharing the interviewing process and how to prepare for it? Thanks!

PT0920

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Anyone else get their acceptance from western u and is going ?
Congrats Cahthytn! I have also applied to Western University and am looking to interview there. Would you mind sharing your interview experience? I read from other blogs that Western University has a unique interviewing process such as interpreting a picture... It would be helpful!