• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Western University DPT 2016

About the Ads

cfandbmw

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2013
  1. DPT / OTD
Hi everyone!

I literally JUST found out that I was accepted!!! Congrats to you all :)

I got my acceptance today too!! Sooo excited!!! Sending my acceptance letter asap!!=)

I received acceptance email yesterday too!!! It literally made me scream while at the gym. Ill be sending in my acceptance letter after work today.

Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?

rmp47

Feb 27, 2011
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Congrats! When did you guys interview? Did you hear back within two weeks after the interview like they said?

I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.

And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!

cfandbmw

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2013
  1. DPT / OTD
I thought Friday, February 22 was the last day.. that was when I interviewed. I got my acceptance 6 business days later, yesterday March 4.

And yes, the cost is extreme! But remember its all for our future's as PT's!!!!

For some reason they opened up one more group for Monday... there were only 5 of us there.

PT0920

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey everyone! Got my acceptance a couple week ago and sent in the letter/deposit. Definitely excited to be part of the class of 2016!

Congrats on your acceptance. I have also applied to Western University and waiting for an interview. Would you mind sharing the interviewing process and how to prepare for it? Thanks!

PT0920

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Anyone else get their acceptance from western u and is going ?
Congrats Cahthytn! I have also applied to Western University and am looking to interview there. Would you mind sharing your interview experience? I read from other blogs that Western University has a unique interviewing process such as interpreting a picture... It would be helpful!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.