Well, the first thing you should know about me is that I'm a die-hard USC fan, and I enjoyed each and every minute of my USC academic career. I truly love the school and for a very long time, attending their pharmacy school was a dream of mine. But, I have a lot of friends who have attended/ are currently attending USC Pharm and their complaints are endless... The biggest problem of all for me is that they're pretty unorganized. Students have told me that they don't have concrete schedules (they come to school at 8am and don't know when they'll go home), their exam and quiz schedules are all over the place, they have multiple professors for a single course that aren't in sync with one another, so on and so forth. I do know that they are currently trying to change up the curriculum, and I am going to stay in contact with my P1 friends and see if they see any significant changes in the Spring semester before I make my final decision. I would love to attend USC Pharmacy just because I love the school, and it's so close to home, but I can't overlook the fact that I know SO many people that regret going to USC pharm that have warned me to not go there. At the end of the day, it is an AMAZING school, and I would never discourage anyone from attending, but I simply wish to avoid any factors that can make my life more complicated lol.