Western University pharmacy class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dude , you should have called them. I got alternate
I just called them. They said that they still have not made all the decisions yet and I should receive an email by Friday :/. Did you call the admission counselor according to your the first letter of your last name: A-L and M-Z?

Members don't see this ad.

I received my acceptance email on Monday around noon..? However, I'm going to decline since I already was accepted to my top choice so hopefully one of you will take my spot! Best of luck to you guys! :)

I received my acceptance email on Monday around noon..? However, I'm going to decline since I already was accepted to my top choice so hopefully one of you will take my spot! Best of luck to you guys! :)
let me guess, USC ? congrats !!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the acceptance email yesterday around 10:30 am. Good luck to everybody

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back from the 1/28 interview yet?
No, my friend and I both haven't yet. Hopefully they didn't send acceptances out yet, in the past it seems denials and alternate went out later....

No, my friend and I both haven't yet. Hopefully they didn't send acceptances out yet, in the past it seems denials and alternate went out later....
Okay, thanks! I'm still waiting as well. I know they mentioned that it would be a 2-week turnaround time so hopefully we hear back soon.

Okay, thanks! I'm still waiting as well. I know they mentioned that it would be a 2-week turnaround time so hopefully we hear back soon.
Yeah I'm going to call them right now because I have to give LLU a deposit by Monday :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha thanks! And actually it was Loma Linda :D lol I was considering USC but it's just too expensive for me
How was the interview at Loma Linda? How long was the interview? If you don't mind, what questions did they ask you?

Has anyone heard back yet?
My friend got accepted yesterday, her last name was A-Q. My last name starts with R-Z, Julie said they are sending them out today.

Also I interviewed at LLU if you need some advise on interview questions! I looked at student doctor network interview feedback. Most of the questions were the same with a couple additional like "Name a time you had difficulty working with someone and how did you handle it", "What do you do outside of academic pursuits" "Why does LLU appeal to you" "How do you feel about attending a religious school" stuff like that. Nothing too difficult, you can private message me if you want more details or help.

Just be calm, you don't need to rush to answer questions. Bring a water bottle!! I got so thirsty, and you can take a sip while thinking about your answers. It is better to seem thought-out with answers rather than to be impulsive and ramble on.

How was the interview at Loma Linda? How long was the interview? If you don't mind, what questions did they ask you?

In regards to length, it was overall a long day! There were 2 separate 30 minute 1-on-1 interviews, a short writing sample (30 mins and an easy non-pharmacy topic), and a video/info session about the school. Overall about 3 hours

My friend got accepted yesterday, her last name was A-Q. My last name starts with R-Z, Julie said they are sending them out today.

Also I interviewed at LLU if you need some advise on interview questions! I looked at student doctor network interview feedback. Most of the questions were the same with a couple additional like "Name a time you had difficulty working with someone and how did you handle it", "What do you do outside of academic pursuits" "Why does LLU appeal to you" "How do you feel about attending a religious school" stuff like that. Nothing too difficult, you can private message me if you want more details or help.

Just be calm, you don't need to rush to answer questions. Bring a water bottle!! I got so thirsty, and you can take a sip while thinking about your answers. It is better to seem thought-out with answers rather than to be impulsive and ramble on.
Thank you so much for your help! Is the interview with a professor and a current pharmacy student?

Thanks for the update!

Thank you so much for your help! Is the interview with a professor and a current pharmacy student?

There are 2 separate interviews at LLU (each 30 mins with one interviewer) both were with professors for me.

I got accepted yesterday morning. Congrats to everyone else that got in!

has anyone got accepted from waiting list yet?

Congrats! I go waitlisted back in November ..... I hope I get lucky too.
I'm joking lol I got waitlisted at Western as well but I am going to LLU. I hope you get into Western.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,
I am an applicant for Fall 2018 Western University Pharm School. How long did it take for you guys to get an accept for interview or denial last year?