WesternU Housing @ Helix

Started by podapoda
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

podapoda

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm looking for housing near WesternU for 2012-2013. Please send me a message if interested. I'm hoping for an all-female home with quiet studying environment. I'm clean and love making friends. Thanks. 🙂
 
Hi!
I have a room available in a two story house in La Verne. We are an all female household-- 2 vet students and one incoming DO student. We are all quiet, appreciate cleanliness and are very easy to get along with. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested and I can send you pictures and more details!