WesternU-Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

opto delux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wassup everyone

i'm most prolly oging to westernu this fall, because pco has me on "hold" even after getting an interview march 3 and having said from my interviewer that it went "exceptionally" well...well anyways, i need to start lookin for an apt in cali, so is anyone interested in rooming??

anyone know any specific names of complexes? reasonable rent? I can't afford anything more than about $650 - 700$ for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom

thanks everyone..let me know

Members don't see this ad.

wassup everyone

i'm most prolly oging to westernu this fall, because pco has me on "hold" even after getting an interview march 3 and having said from my interviewer that it went "exceptionally" well...well anyways, i need to start lookin for an apt in cali, so is anyone interested in rooming??

anyone know any specific names of complexes? reasonable rent? I can't afford anything more than about $650 - 700$ for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom

I live in Southern California (not near Western U though), and $650 ~ $700 would not get you a 2 bedroom/bath unless you split with someone else.

You could try online resources such as Craigslist to find places, but be very careful of fraud. Rent.com and other websites could also provide some idea on where to live.

wassup everyone

That really is a very optimistic price range if you want your own room/bath. I'm assuming you're splitting with someone for a $1400 apartment?
Looking early would help, but I think rent might be more than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
That really is a very optimistic price range if you want your own room/bath. I'm assuming you're splitting with someone for a $1400 apartment?
Looking early would help, but I think rent might be more than that.

no no of course i want a roommate, so like 1300 split 2 ways, or 1400 split 2 ways...that type of thing

i live in north MIAMI beach for 1300 with my roommate and I

and if i can find a place in MIAMI for this price, i know I can find one in cali...searching is such a pain in the ***** cause i wanna live with a fellow western u student, 1st or 2nd year...anyone know if that banwed thing is useful? i couldn't get to login last time i tried, i'll try harder to get it setup??

Hey, there's an apt next to school (2-3 blocks) that's 1290/mo 2master bedrooms, walkin closet, 2 bathrooms - my roommate and I are planning to stay there (if there's space) - but try that!