what a blessing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trickybenny

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Happy thanksgiving everybody,

I was just thinking today about how blessed I am in so many ways, like so many of us. I am thankful for parents that valued education, my faith in Jesus Christ, the fact that I am in a fantastic profession, and I'm thankful to be a member of the United States military. I'm probably getting overly philosophical, but whenever I think about being thankful, I think about the responsibility i will have as a dentist. I think the default position of my life is to have 2.3 kids, a nice house, and work on saving for retirement. But I think about the responsibility I have to help out the poor and needy with dental needs as there clearly are many that are unable to afford health care. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and we are all able to reflect on just HOW blessed we truly are.

God bless