1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

What A Surprise!

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by Sarah123, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Sarah123

Sarah123 Accepting Destiny
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi everyone! I can't believe this :eek: ....i just got my ndbe-1 scores and i can't believe how terrible i did. I really studied hard and after taking that exam i thought i did ok. I got an 80 :( .........i just can't figure out what i did wrong. I was always a really good student so why this????.....i had so many hopes and dreams............ i know i'll have to take this exam again but just can't get motivated to study again.......

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Chompers

Chompers Member
    7+ Year Member

.... you will get motivated to study again, when you realize you want to be doing what you want. practicing dentistry. cheer up. its not the usmle, you can take the exam again!

4. fido!

fido! the ex-***!
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yeah....
    chin up and go ahead !

5. BABAK kabab

BABAK kabab Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey pals
    Actualy i have the same position as Sarah does i got my 80 result last week I know it would not work out eventhough I'm US cityzen , but the point is that since the statue is pass, can i retake NBD sooner than 90 days
    Any help is appreciable